“LOVE LOVE LOVE this restuarant”

Christopher's Kitchen
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Food is amazing, all fresh, mostly raw but now there are a few cooked items. LOVE the spicy lettuce wraps appetizer, the live pizza, the tacos and curry bowl. Raw juices are amazing and the almond butter balls, peppermint patties are great. Not a fan of the almond butter cups. Key lime pie with "ice cream" -sooo good.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Unique interior layout!!!
Also a small bar...
Excellent vegitarian dishes.
Good service.
Appeals to a somewhat limited clientele???
I hope that this restaurant succeeds..

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I have been to Christopher's kitchen 4 times now for lunch and dinner and have yet to find a dish that didn't amaze me. Every item has SOO much flavor and the atmosphere is great. I wish my own kitchen looked like the inside of the restaurant. Be prepared to wait a good time for your food to come out but the freshness makes it worth the wait. Dessert is amazing too!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Why put unhealthy Food in your Body when you can eat delicious for just a little extra?

We know we are doing some smart when we eat Organic Food at Christiphers Kitchen.

Love the Salad's, Dressings, Veggie Burger and the Best Raw Chocolate anywhere!

Do yourself a Favor and eat here and "Make Food Your Medicine and Medicine Your Food"!

Larry

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Or chicken or fish! Chef Christopher Slawson creates scrumptious, satisfying, inventive creations it was a pleasure to have lunch there! I saw an episode of Michelle Bersnstein's Check Please! and I knew I had to try it and it did not dissappoint.

I had the TASTY TRIOS which included peaches barbeque w/ balsamic, fig and honey w/ chili flakes and tomato basil w/ citrus olives (this one also featured the macadamia ricotta - can you say YUMMMY!)

I followed this with a half order of the CK tacos which came highly recommend by our server - she was right on the money.

My companion had a falafel wrap which was also fantastic.

The service was also outstanding the server was friend and knowledgable. I was impressed because although she advised she was anot a vegan she seemed to be passionate about the menu.

I can't wait to try it for dinner definitely worth the 1 hour trip from my house!