“Amazing food and atmosphere, staff is super friendly. Definitely a must go!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Christopher's Kitchen

Christopher's Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Beach
“Amazing food and atmosphere, staff is super friendly. Definitely a must go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

The best vegan and healthy restaurant I've been to. Im not even vegan and the food is absolutely delicious. The deserts are also a real treat! The decor is nice, very simple. And for the staff they are very nice and service well.

New York City, New York
“Truly Healthy Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love this place! It's all fresh, healthy, creative and mostly raw. Beside Whole Foods it's one of the few places to get fresh pressed juices. The protein salad is my favorite, very filling. Besides great food, it's Vegan heaven. The selection of books and supplements are carefully chosen and excellent. In the month i was staying in Palm Beach Gardens it became my meal plan.
Be warned, it is not cheap. Expect to pay NYC prices.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Palm Beach Gardens
“Not just for vegans, great tasting food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I've been to this vegan restaurant several times and have enjoyed it each time. The menu has a nice combination of choices and I had the curry and loved the different tastes, everything seemed so tasty. I don't know if this was because it was cooked without a animal protein like chicken but I thoroughly enjoyed it. My fellow diners split the tiramisu with me, a bit pricey at $12, but very good. Without using dairy products the kitchen was able to create a very yummy dish that was rich tasting with just the right amount of cocoa. Besides the curry I would suggest their tacos. The tacos are tasty by using a walnut filling that's spicy and a bit sweet. Overall I like this restaurant but it can get pricey. Tip: when I drive into Midtown commons I drive to the north side of the restaurant to park as parking can get full fairly quickly. You can sit on the casual side or the darker more formal side where they have the wine set up where it can be dispensed. I prefer the darker formal side.

Palm Beach Gardens
“Vegan or Not you will fall hard for this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

I'm lucky to live nearby this establishment and have frequented many times. I'm not vegan and have tried 75% of the menu and have never left disappointed. My husband and I dine here, we dine with our kids, we take guests visiting from out of town and everyone loves it. I like the tables outside by the fountain. The NYC and avocado rolls are amazing, you won't even know the seafood is missing. The lasagna is hands down the best thing on the menu. And they have a nice wine list as well.

• Visited November 2012
Wellington, Florida
“Don't miss this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Beautiful Saturday after hurricane Sandy passed us by. Great day to be outdoors and try Christopher's Kitchen on PGA. It's impossible to see from PGA if you know where Community Hall is then you'll find it.
We had guacamole with the most amazing red peoper corn chips, CK Tacos and a Pesto sandwich. We give everything a 10! We are actually planning on coming back for brunch tomorrow for the banana French toast. Team service won't keep you waiting at all.
Yum. Don't miss this place - vegan and meat eaters alike you won't be disappointed. The only thing I would say is they need more 4 tips outside for the beautiful Florida weather.