“Delicious Pad Thai!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Longboat Key, Florida
“Delicious Pad Thai!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

I was in Palm Beach Gardens on business and tried One Thai based on the Tripadvisor recommendations. I'm glad I did. Pad Thai noodles were cooked perfectly and the sauce was very tasty. Will definitely come back again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Centerville, Ohio
1,613 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 3,754 helpful votes
“hostess and servers always seem to be very pleased as diners enter”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

One Thai is located within 8-10 minutes of the Gardens Mall, and although we have been dining here annually, we like that OnStar can deliver us to the correct location.

One Thai is located in a larger shopping strip with several other restaurants. One Thai seems very small, and we take care to arrive a little early. The hostess and servers always seem to be very pleased as diners enter.

The menu is limited, but we always have choices. Today we elect the shrimp and squid dinner. This meal is not advertised as “spicy;” however, we both order the shrimp and squid spicy.

We are 100% satisfied with every meal, and hope the owners shall continue for a long time.

• Visited January 2014
8 Thank SavantIII_11
Merritt Island, Florida
“Giving you a "locals" review!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

I live in Palm Beach County and I have rarely reviewed anything local, but this restaurant deems praising. I ALWAYS get the vegetable curry (with 5 stars. stars is the amount of heat added). Honestly I always go thinking I will try something new but I always stay with the curry dish. My husband gets the duck and I can sneak some of his because of the size. The duck is an awesome presentation, delicious and served also with the curry (if you choose). the duck is crunchy on the skin and moist inside.
If you go at lunch (the lunch specials are awesome) you will need to arrive slightly before noon to get a table immediately otherwise you will have a short wait. But never fear they have cookies out for you when you wait or to take as you leave! The meals are fast and the service is great! the owner is always circulating, and if you become a regular they always know who you are!!
So I am offering up a rare (for me) "locals" view on a fabulous restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Debbie W
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best pad thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Wife loves their soups! Good portions and quick service. A bit tight when busy. Prices have slowly increased.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank forjwa
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Great thai!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

The food was great! Everything was very fresh. The staff was attentive and nice. The only downfall was the decor the lighting was too bright, kinda felt like a cafeteria. ..dim the lights a bit...to give a bit if ambience. But the food is great! I would recommend

1 Thank kelly2524