“Good Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

We went with friends on a weeknight spur of the moment. We were seated in a comfy booth in the far corner of the restaurant. This worked out well. As the evening continued, dancing to live music started. Looked like fun if thats what you're looking for. We preferred conversation. We went through two waitresses and the owner after drinks were served. There was confusion about what specials were. Service was not good. Started with the wege salad which was disappointing. My husband had the stuffed shrimp which was yummy. I had the asian grilled tuna which was very very good. I would go back just for the tuna! Easy parking and nice atmosphere but a tad noisy.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Yogi825

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Unique seafood restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

We came with friends and were immediately seated by Russell. They pounced on us for our drink order, but after that we barely got attention from our waitress for the rest of the evening. I had to call Russell over to get service.
We ordered the Salad wedge with blue cheese for starters. Pretty good, but not exceptional. For the main course I had the Mahi Mahi stuffed with seafood which was tasty. My wife had the Filet Minion which was very good, but it was dry. We skipped dessert.
The restaurant was noisy with an active bar scene and a two piece group playing music and singing. Many of the bar patrons were dancing and enjoying themselves. I prefer a quieter place to have my meal and carry on a conversation. That is just me.
The ambiance is good, but the service definitely needs improvement.

2 Thank bsorge
Jupiter, Florida
“Best deals are in the bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Russell's has a great bar with bargain prices, particularly for happy hour. The bar food is also wonderful, particularly the burger that you can get loaded with almost anything. Although no longer open for lunch during the week, they still have a great brunch menu for breakfast or lunch on the weekends. Good entertainment during the week too.

• Visited December 2012
MD
“Hard to decide what to have”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

The luncheon menu was made in heaven and after many false starts looking at caprese chicken or crab sandwiches, I decided on the salmon and bacon wrap with capers, lemon and other tasty delights. The salmon selection was large and firm and perfectly cooked, moist and light and flavorful.
The house pino grigio was a large pour, very delicate taste and at $5 was a real bargain.
I told the server that I wanted to read my book during lunch since I was dining alone and she took me to a quiet booth with lots of room for my hardback and little distraction.
This restaurant not only has a great menu, a great chef(s), but is also customer sensitive and attentive.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank SeekingsunMd
Boston
“Enjoyable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

We had a lovely meal at Russell's. Food and service were good; ambiance was just ok. Pricing was reasonable.

Visited December 2012