“Family Run”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I have been going to this place to eat Sushi for years. It is staffed by family who own it and they are a treat to deal with. The sushi is as fresh as it gets and the happy hour menu is very inexpensive. I can honestly say I have never had a bad meal here. My family from out of town can't wait to go there when they come down from up north to visit. I highly recommend this place for Japenese food and drink.

2  Thank Len L

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I stumbled upon Ebisu restaurant on a rainy afternoon while attending a conference at PGA National. I wasn't interested in the lunch provided at the hotel and wandered off site to find local offerings.

Ebisu is a small, authentic Japanese restaurant tucked into the corner of a large shopping plaza just off PGA Blvd. near the entrance to PGA National property. The staff was friendly and welcoming on my visit. The decor was quaint, with brush paintings of fish and paper lanterns throughout the dining room and sushi bar.

I tried the Yakisoba (stir-fried vegetables with noodles), served with miso soup and salad ($8.50). The portions were generous. The noodles were flavorful with plenty of garlic, ginger, green onions and soy. I would have liked a few more vegetables than the bok choy which was sprinkled throughout the dish, but that is my only negative criticism of the food.

The server was friendly and attentive, bringing the check before I finished my lunch, which is appropriate and welcome on a weekday lunch hour.

I plan to try the sushi and vegetable tempura on my next visit!

1  Thank LongDriveFlorida
Reviewed May 30, 2012

My wife and I had dinner tonight @ this Ebisu Japanese Restaurant in Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. We discovered this spot via Groupon...We bought a dinner deal.....This was, perhaps, the poorest excuse for sushi either of us have had in a long time....Taste was boring; quality was lacking; and total experience was mediocre at best! The staff were a lot better than the food...a whole lot better...Save your hard-earned $$ and eat Japanese food elsewhere! This was not even as good quality as some of the numerous Asian buffet sushi choices!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

this is a cozy , friendly TRUE japanese restaurant, the owners manage it themselves, The fish is so fresh, I have been going there for 9 years and never a complaint.
if you are staying at the PGA resort is a must try, you can walk about two miles in the same plaza as LA fitness.
You may catch a famous golf /tennis player every now and then

Reviewed February 19, 2012

We visited here from others review(in Japanese) and it looked most authentic Japanese cuisine around here. We got there before 7PM and there were happy hour menu. Only 1 dollar for fresh sushi! we ordered couple of appetizers and happy hour sushi. Everything taste great. The service and atmosphere were also excellent. The tuna tataki is must to try.

2  Thank Yukiko H