“Good Burger- Very Good Salad Bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of CG Burgers - CLOSED

CG Burgers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Ardsley on Hudson, NY
“Good Burger- Very Good Salad Bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Burgers cooked to order and deliverd to table- small salad bowl is mor than enough with a burger to make a nice meal (we had lunch) very good seelction on salad bar- different beans, beats and greens various dressings etc

• Visited January 2014

Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Wings & Salad Bar in Palm Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

It took me 15 years to find this place & I have to say it's the best kept secret in Palm Beach County. I went in looking for the usual burger-joint-type menu and came out "WOWED". I've been to many restaurants of this type and none were remarkable but not this place. I thought I'd behave and ordered the salad bar ($7.99). Best salad bar EVER! No kidding! Fresh, neat and every topping you can imagine. Cheeses, olives, sun dried tomatoes...you name it! And Avocado vinaigrette...heaven!! Many dressings/vinaigrettes to choose from. Their fire roasted medium wings (8/$7.99) were the end to a long and often disappointing search for the perfect wing. Outstanding! Most definitely going back...maybe a burger next time. Go try it, you won't be disappointed. Prices are great too! Dress casual and take the family.

• Visited January 2014
Jupiter, Florida
“Very good if you're looking for a quick meal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

The food has been great both times we've been there! The service was quick and you have quite a few options for burgers. I believe they also sell pizza, although I've never tried it. Check it out!

• Visited October 2013
Wiscasset, Maine
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Unbelievable how these guys can combine high quality, fast service and low prices to result in an awesome pizza restaurant. My wife and I ordered two large pies, planning on having leftovers. Normally, we have enough for a few slices for the next day. Not with CG Burgers... we couldn't even finish one complete pie. Damn! All told, two pies with a beer each was $30. Amazing, considering the quality of the ingredients. Would absolutely return to try the rest of their menu... or maybe pizza again!

• Visited October 2013
Jupiter, Florida
“Priced Okay but”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

I think the prices are fair but the fries are not as good as they should be and the burger was dry. I prefer five guys.

• Visited September 2013