Tripadvisor
Palm Beach Gardens
1,451 results
All reviews double tree cookies front desk pool area conference center convenient location pga blvd easy access business trip brady julian cvs interstate florida mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The lobby was extremely nice. Only complaint would be the pillows and the bathroom sink/vanity bc it was an old property the vanity was extremely low. Lounge was great, food was good and service was top notch.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Pennstr, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear AndrewS1024,

Thank you for taking your time out to review your experience with us and for providing our team with a favorable rating. Your kind words for our Lounge food and service are very greatly appreciated. We are actually in the process of upgrading our pillows to the new DoubleTree Standard released for this year. We believe this will be a nice improvement.

Your business with us is very much appreciated and we will look forward to having the opportunity to serve you well here again in the near future.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Good staff, good dining choices across the street. Room was average, weak shower water pressure, flat pillows, below average TV and cable package. My company puts me up at this property and I find it average.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Pennstr, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear hutchinsond2017:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations in every area of your stay with us. Thank you for your recognition of our team here your kind words are very much appreciated. Water pressure is typically as strong suit for us so I will ensure to have our maintenance team double check the guest room in which you stayed to see if the shower head can be adjusted or replaced. DoubleTree is actually in the process of changing their pillow standards to 2 soft and 2 firmer pillows and we are just about to begin purchasing them for our property. We have very recently changed over to all HD content on our guest room TVs and have increased our channels by 20. I will double check your guest room connection to ensure all are operational.

At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future so that we can provide you with a more comfortable experience.

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Executive Conference Center Palm Beach Gardens
Roger.Brown2@Hilton.com
561-622-2260

Reviewed January 10, 2020

I organized an event yesterday at the DoubleTree on PGA in Palm Beach Gardens. It was wonderful. We had 65 guest and they all raved about the rooms, meeting area, food (superb), and excellent service. I want to personally thank Pilar and Oscar for setting up the room and food, checking on us, and helping to make the meeting run smoothly. They both have great personalities. I would also like to thank Roger Brown in restaurant for treating me and my guest with kindness. Last but not least, I’d like to thank Arielle Baird for coordinating this event with my company. Your service were truly appreciated. Thank you

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Sharonda B,

Thank you so much for choosing us and for taking your time out to provide recognition to our team and this excellent review on TripAdvisor. Your business here with us is truly appreciated as are your kind words.

We will be looking forward to having the opportunity to serve you well here again in the near future.

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

A first impression is a lasting impression. It sets the tone for the entire experience. My first impression of the Doubletree was established by a great courtesy driver, Mike Brady. As he greeted me and my colleagues, he was warm and inviting as if he was welcoming us into his home. I immediately sensed that he was treating us as if he would like to be treated. Throughout the entire ride to the hotel he was courteous, affable, friendly, informative, knowledgeable, and a conscientious and safe driver. The first impression he made on myself and my colleagues set the tone for our entire visit and made it pleasant and welcoming. I am always grateful to find individuals in the service industry who excel at their craft. They deserve recognition for their outstanding work and great attitude! Thank you Mike and thank you for a great stay Doubletree!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear BudB776,

Thank you so much for taking your time out to review your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor and for providing our team with an excellent 5 Star Rating. Your kind words for our property and for Mike Brady in particular are very much appreciated. Mike is an excellent associate who tries very hard to provide our guests an excellent experience and that is truly who Mike is. I'm glad to hear that he had such a positive impact on you and the rest of your colleagues.

Reviewed January 4, 2020

Recently updated and clean, very attentive staff (front desk, housekeeping, and restaurant). We changed rooms to get two queen beds instead of one king, and I misplaced my Kindle in the first room. Not to worry as the housekeeping staff found it and notified me the next day! The pool is one of the best for hotels in the area.

Date of stay: November 2019
Pennstr, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2020

Dear Seaside58657302622,

Thank you for taking your time out to review your recent stay experience with us on TripAdvisor. Your kind words for our property and staff here are very greatly appreciated. I am pleased to hear that you had a good experience with us. We will be looking forward to having you back as our guest again in the near future.