My wife and I stayed here for two nights, Feb 14 & 15, while visiting family in the area. We booked the stay through Hotwire and got a rate of $106 per night, all taxes included. I wish I'd seen the other reviews here. Sounds as if I could have gotten it for about 50% less through Priceline. As it was, this hotel was the least expensive three star hotel on Hotwire in the Palm Beach area on the day that I booked it.
The property is very convenient to PBI: 15 minutes tops each way for us, but we were not traveling during rush hour. Check-in was efficient and courteous.
Our room was large, nicely furnished, and comfortable. We LOVED the Tempur-Pedic bed! The large, thin TV was great also.
The internet access via the TV for $10 per day was pathetic: slow connection and the format was worthless for checking newletters and stock quotes on Fool.com. I don't get it. The flat TV screen is huge compared to my 19" computer monitor at home, yet I could see only about 1/5th of a web page at a time, having to scroll up and down and left and right to read anything. I asked the desk for a refund, which they gave me promptly and courteously.
The bathroom was large and clean, with large, thick bath towels. The shower was a ridiculous trickle -- that was the most annoying aspect of our stay.
The pool area looked clean and adequate. We didn't use it.
Our room faced I-95, and we didn't hear any road noise.
Overall, an OK experience with a terrific bed and unacceptable water pressure in the shower. I would have liked it a lot better for $50-60 per night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens offers surprises around every corner. From our new Hilton Honors Lounge to our free WIFI, 100% non-smoking hotel, free parking, resort-like pool and gardens area, you'll feel right at home. Every guest room features a walk-out balcony, great for reading on your iPad or Kindle, and minimum 40" TV to watch your favorite show. Upgrade to a PURE Allergy Friendly room that includes an air filtration device, linen encasements, and 3rd Party certification. Our onsite dining options with the OZ Restaurant and Fusion Lounge will satisfy your hunger cravings. The hotel is conveniently located on PGA Blvd, which is near over 160 golf courses, multiple high-end shopping areas, and the Spring Training home of The St. Louis Cardinals and Miami Marlins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens Doubletree