DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Staff is wonderful ,they will go out of their way to accommodate your needs.
Breakfast has a great buffet that has delicious food and a lot of choices. Every body that works there is extremely nice, believe me, ask them anything and they will cook it for you,1 girl Dominican and 1 guy Mexican he even said I will make omelette color of world cup team that day !!!!!Great people!!! ! i had stayed for a month and they are all so nice. Restaurant staff ,Bar lounge, Julian Parraga, and everybody else on that Bar made our World Cup games a great time! They made sure that we had our games on TV. Regardless of your diet, they staff will do their best to get you what you need.
My room is always so clean and comfortable I had been in different rooms they all really nice and great views I sleep like a baby!
And staff that works to take care of meeting room clean and replace everything all the time I love the girls that work there 1 Dominican and 1 Colombian sorry I forget their names they are so nice they take care of everything in a very professional way Front desk girls I go there all the time to said please I need a photocopy a lot of times they always smiling!! even though I go every minute!!! lol!
Staying next week again just at home for 2 days and I already mixed my second family at Doble tree Palm Beach! I will see everybody on Monday again!!!! DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens Great place to stay!
Laurie M.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!
1  Thank Lourdes D
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

As always we greatly appreciate our guests taking the time to share their experience both with us and other travelers on TripAdvisor. We were pleased to hear that the entire staff exceeded your expectations, and that Julian had such a positive impact on your stay.

Again, thank you for your time to review the property, and we hope that you will stay with us again if your travels bring you back to the Palm Beach Gardens area., and have a great week.

DoubleTree Palm Beach Gardens

Write a ReviewReviews (1,193)

Reviewed June 28, 2014

The registration staff and the wait staff in the restaurant were great. However corp did a poor job of communicating. Upon entering, there was no sign for an elevator which was down a side hall and not visible. The Coke machine had no sign saying how much the drinks were. On the first floor, there were no directions to the lobby so I had to leave, get in my car again, and drive around the front to the lobby.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the wonderful remarks about your most recent stay with us here at the DoubleTree Palm Beach Gardens. I have also share your comments with the hotel staff, and was pleased to hear that everyone was accommodating. I have also asked my maintenance department to take a closer look at the signage. We look forward to welcoming you back again if your travels bring you to the Palm Beach Gardens area, and have a great week.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Hotel was very clean and the rooms were nice. The breakfast was good and the service excellent. The only trouble was a 1:30 am fire alarm that had every one in the hotel out in the parking lot. It turned out to be a prank that someone pulled the alarm on the 6th floor. This disrupted my entire morning's sleep.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Shannon L
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Greetings, and thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us about your most recent stay. We were pleased to hear that you had a great stay and thank you for sharing your comments with other TripAdvisor readers. We look forward to having you once again stay with us if your travels bring you back to the Palm Beach Gardens area, and thank you for your busienss.

All the best, '

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My first impression of the hotel was a neutral one. Coming off of the highway onto PGA Boulevard, I saw the hotel and I assumed it to be like any hotel/meeting center I've been to in the past. Upon pulling up to the main entrance I saw that this stay might be different. I walked in and was greeted with a warm cookie and a smile. I'm sure not everybody would care for a cookie after a long flight or a long day in general, but it made me feel at home. I was provided with all the info i needed for my week long stay and all my initial questions were answered. I entered the room and was pleased immediately. You could tell that the room was kept up very well. I dropped my bags and took a nap! The bed was amazingly comfortable. After my nap I headed down to the bar for a drink and as I looked behind me I saw that there was a really nice poolside view. I walked out there and to my suprise observed this alternate environment. I was now on a small resort. The trees and the late afternoon sky were amazing. Although I did not jump into the pool at that time. I did consider sleeping outside in one of the poolside cabanas. The next morning I awoke and decided to take an early morning swim. I had breakfast shortly before leaving for my work day. The food was great and the service was perfect. This continued for the week. I will def come back and stay here in the future and will reccomend to co-workers and friends!

Kudos!!!

2  Thank Joe S
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share such positive comments about your most recent stay with us at the DoubleTree Palm Beach Gardens. We were pleased to hear that the staff made you feel welcome and that you felt as if you were at home.We thank you for your business, and we hope you continue to choose the DoubleTree brand wherever your travels may take you.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Upon checkin the lobby and bar area looked nicely updated. The experience completely changed when I opened the door to the room. Dated Dated Dated! My mothers hospital room had a nice bathroom. I can understand updating the entrance, however guests spend more time in the room than in the lobby. I sat on the bed and pouted. Hilton touts having great beds. This bed reminds me of my childhood bed. Uncomfortable! My suggestion is do not stay here! I read the four star overall review and was misguided when making the reservation. Plenty of hotels in the area. Never returning here.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. I am disappointed that your visit with us was not as pleasant as we all would have liked. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it allows us to perfect our service moving forward. Our deepest apologies that we did not meet your exepcations in the area of overall bathroom and bed condtion.

Thank you for your time to review the property, and hope we can again rebuild your trust in us for any future visits to the Palm Beach Gardens area.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

The room was clean, very quiet and was able to relax. Just one thing missing which was bottled water which would have been great to have in the room in order to make coffee. Other than that my stay was very pleasant and the room service was excellent.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

As always we greatly appreciate our guests taking the time to share their experience both with us and other travelers on TripAdvisor. We were pleased to hear that you enjoyed your most recent visit with us, and that houskeeping provided you with excetpional service.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The hotel staff was very helpful. Rooms very clean and fresh. Enjoyed the visit! Arrived on Friday after a game of golf. We had golf competition on Saturday. Breakfast Buffet was wonderful -- plenty of choices.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Janice D
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful comments about your most recent stay with us at the DoubleTree Palm Beach Gardens. We were pleased to hear that the staff was friendly, and that the houskeeping staff provided great cleaning service. We hope you continue to use the DoubleTree Brand, and if your travels bring you back to the Palm Beach Gardnes areas that you will once again stay with us.