DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
$137
$114
$109
$103
$125
$111
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
$158
$132
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Palm Beach Gardens Marriott(Palm Beach Gardens)
$118
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
PGA National Resort & Spa(Palm Beach Gardens)
$299
Travelocity
Inn of America(Palm Beach Gardens)
$99
$78
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
1,230 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskpool areaconference centerconvenient locationbed was very comfortableeasy accesspga blvdbusiness tripjulianbalconiescvsinterstatemattressfacilitypalm
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2014

this was a hotel with great service and a good breakfast and decent in room dining menu. although as a single woman I didn't feel comfortable eating in the only area near the bar for dinner, I had room service , which was timely. would be great if they had a little bit more of a private area, other than warm humid patio to eat dinner. it was a good experience, overall.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you for sharing such wonderful comments not only with us here at the hotel, but with other TripAdvisor readers. We were pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations in such areas as overall service and room cleanlienss. We thank you for your business, and hope that if your travels bring you back to the Palm Beach Gardens area that you will once again stay with us.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We were visiting family in Jupiter, FL, so I booked three nights at the Doubletree. It looked very swank on the website. All rooms have a balcony and the rooms are advertised as allergy free. Yay! I said, no more smelly highly perfumed cleaning products. You can’t have everything, it seems. We arrived in the area early and tried to check in around 12:30 PM. “Our room” wasn’t ready. When we came back after 4PM, the ONLY room available to us was a 1st floor room on the highway. We were able to hear traffic all night. So much for being a Silver Hilton Hhonors member requesting the top floor and a quiet room. P.S., a balcony doesn’t mean much when it’s looking out at a parking space. Our room (119) had a distinctly musty odor and felt damp. The carpet was dingy and stained or burned in spots. The room was spacious, though dimly lit. One of the closet doors was off the track. This appears to be an older property. There were so many coats of paint on the bathroom door hinges that the door didn’t swing freely. The bathroom emanated a sulfurous smell – the water? The sewer? I don’t know. There were no extra towels. Internet is wireless. The room came with a small refrigerator and a coffee maker, though no microwave. The in room coffee was very good. The daily allotment is two regular and one decaf per day. The half and half was never restocked after the first day. The exercise room was adequate. There is a Starbucks coffee shop in the lobby. I was not impressed with this location and I hope to stay elsewhere the next time I’m in the area.

Room Tip: Try to get an interior room and not #119
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank HappyCamper48
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

We are truly sorry that we did not meet your expectation during your most recent stay with us, and thank you for sharing your comments. However, we were pleased to hear that you rateed both location, and cleanliness with high marks. We hope you continue to use the DoubleTree Brand wherever your travels may take you, and please contact me directly if you return to this area so that I may assist you with your accommodations.

Alll the best,

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Booked a reunion party & 70+ room nights. Staff was excellent to work with, Rooms were in very good shape. Price was very good considering south Florida in February, 2014. Outside party in The Pavilion worked out very well.I totally endorse this hotel.
Ron Abraham

Room Tip: Request a Garden view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to share not only with us, but also other TripAdvisor readers about your wonderful stay. We were pleased to hear that we exceeded your expecations in every way, and thank you for your business. We hope that you will continue to use the DoubleTree Brand wherever your travels may take you.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Recently stayed at the Double Tree for my husband's fraternity reunion. Could not believe that Hilton would let a hotel in a prime location allow a facility to be run down and very much in need of rehab. Hilton, get your act together and get this hotel up to standards acceptable in an upscale area!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank travelbuddy2010_10

Thank you for sharing your comments about your most recent stay, and sorry that we fell short to your expectations in the area of overall condition. I have shared your comments no only with my maintenance staff, but also owenership of the hotel. We hope that you will continue to use the DoubleTree Brand wherever your travels may take you.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

My room was designed for a Handicap person which I am not, most of all it was in dire need of updating, I would expect a room like this if I was staying in a very cheep motel. price was almost $200. for the night. I had even made my reservation days in advance, I complained but to no avail.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Vincent S
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments about your most recent stay with us and we are truly sorry that we did not meet your expectations in the overall quality of the facality. We hope that you will continue to us the DoubleTree Brand where ever your travels may take you. If your travels bring you back to the Palm Beach Gardens areas we hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with lodging, and please feel free to contact me directly so that I may assist you with your accommodations.