I travle a lot and was in West Palm Beach during veterans day weekend. This hotel appears to have been partially renovated. Some of it is nice, some of it not so nice. The drinks at the bar are weak and way over priced. The food was the same way, over priced and not that good. They do not offer free breakfast in the morning but do offer an expensive over priced breakfast buffet. This hotel is average at best and not worth the money it costs to stay. There are much better hotel options on PGA Blvd
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens offers surprises around every corner. From our new Hilton Honors Lounge to our free WIFI, 100% non-smoking hotel, free parking, resort-like pool and gardens area, you'll feel right at home. Every guest room features a walk-out balcony, great for reading on your iPad or Kindle, and minimum 40" TV to watch your favorite show. Upgrade to a PURE Allergy Friendly room that includes an air filtration device, linen encasements, and 3rd Party certification. Our onsite dining options with the OZ Restaurant and Fusion Lounge will satisfy your hunger cravings. The hotel is conveniently located on PGA Blvd, which is near over 160 golf courses, multiple high-end shopping areas, and the Spring Training home of The St. Louis Cardinals and Miami Marlins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens Doubletree