DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
Reviewed November 19, 2013

The hotel is next to the ramp for I-95. Our room faced the ramp. On the up side, we were able to sleep through the traffic noise the second night we were there. Since we were there for business the first night and chose to stay a second night for recreation, would have been nice to been given a room farther from the highway. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Nice TV. Room had strong freshener smell (to cover pet odor?). Bathroom became a sauna during showers. Strong showerhead. Water drips down wall and sends streams across floor. Sliding glass door in room was little unnerving. We were on first floor and door was loose at top. Also, door from parking lot had gaping. Felt price for breakfast was high. Hotel is convenient to restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: Court yard rooms should be quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. I am disappointed that your visit with us was not as pleasant as we all would have liked. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it allows us to perfect our service moving forward. Our deepest apologies that we did not meet your expectations in the areas of having some issues with-in your guest room and bathroom. We were pleased to hear that your room was maintained well from our housekeeping staff.
Thank you for your time to review the property, and hope we can again rebuild your trust in us for any future visits to the Palm Beach Gardens area.

DoubleTree Palm Beach Gardens

Write a ReviewReviews (1,214)

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I travle a lot and was in West Palm Beach during veterans day weekend. This hotel appears to have been partially renovated. Some of it is nice, some of it not so nice. The drinks at the bar are weak and way over priced. The food was the same way, over priced and not that good. They do not offer free breakfast in the morning but do offer an expensive over priced breakfast buffet. This hotel is average at best and not worth the money it costs to stay. There are much better hotel options on PGA Blvd

1  Thank Jimmy O

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. I am disappointed that your visit with us over the Labor Day Weekend was not as pleasant as we all would have liked. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it allows us to perfect our service moving forward. Our deepest apologies for not exceeding your expectations in such areas as our food and beverage operations and overall property condition.
Thank you for your time to review the property, and hope we can again rebuild your trust in us for any future visits to the Palm Beach Gardens area, and please feel free to contact me directly so that I may assist you with your accommodations.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

The Hotel can use an upgrade as it appears "worn". Staff was excellent, friendly and courteous and helpful. Grounds of the hotel are well executed and well kept. I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. Although the hotel is adjacent to I95, I did not hear noise from the highway. The pool area is excellent. With lots of tropical trees and bushes.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the wonderful remarks about your most recent stay with us here at the DoubleTree Palm Beach Gardens. I have also share your comments with the hotel staff, and was pleased to hear that everyone was accommodating. We look forward to welcoming you back again if your travels bring you to the Palm Beach Gardens area, and have a great weekend.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Words can not truly explain your hotel responsibility for allowing me to relax, before going to an eye hospital. If I am chosen as a partisipant in a blind study,I will be ret urning to DOUBLE TREE hotel many times.& to BascomPalmer hospital. Evelyn Franks;

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful remarks about your most recent stay with us here at the DoubleTree Palm Beach Gardens. I have also share your comments with the hotel staff, and was pleased to hear that everyone was accommodating. We look forward to welcoming you back again if your travels bring you to the Palm Beach Gardens area, and have a great week.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

The room should have been a non-smoking room and it smells of cigarette. The outside balcony is filled with cigarette buds. I have complained and there is nothing they can do to refresh it. They could not transfet me to another room because they are fully booked. I'm 92 yrs old and its not good for my health to be in this condition,

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. I am disappointed that your visit with us was not as pleasant as we all would have liked. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it allows us to perfect our service moving forward. Our deepest apologies for not meeting your expectations in the room not smelling fresh due to the room smelling like smoke.

Thank you for your time to review the property, and hope we can again rebuild your trust in us for any future visits to the Palm Beach Gardens area, and please feel free to contact me so that I may assist you with your accommodations.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Overall Good, but several issues, that were addressed afterwards, but some that were not. Front Desk Staff - GOOD Initially missed an opportunity to prevent a problem, but came to the rescue after the problem was created. "Pet floor"- The Bad Without being told I was on the floor or asked if I wanted to be in the floor. Is this because I was a Priceline customer? NOT GOOD Houskeeping- The Ugly Staff talking in spanish about non spanish speaking guests, as we walked by, NOT GOOD Security- BAD Back door wouldn't lock and even close properly. I notified the front desk immediately, and the responded, but it should have been checked daily. Door was at the back of the hotel, out of sight and no security. Breakfast- OK Food was good, but room was cold and made the food get cold very quickly. Staff more interested in talking about what they did last night, across the room, so everyone could hear. Since I didn't get any sleep the night before, because of dogs barking, I wasn't in the mood to listen to their social calendar Overall- GOOD There are several issues that need and MUST be addressed by management. But, I think when informed, they moved quickly to resolve, but some issues a guest shouldn't have to tell management/staff about, like the back door.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time from your busy day to complete and return the guest survey about your recent visit to our hotel. It is only with honest and timely feedback that we can respond to guest concerns and prevent their recurrence. Your response was sent not only to me, but also to all the key managers in our hotel so that we learned about your specific experience and made appropriate responses.

Our deepest apologies that we did not meet your expectations during your most recent stay with us in such areas as housekeeping staff speaking in spanish about other guests, security within the hotel, and the issues with being placed on a pet friendly floor. It is from individuals such as you who share their experience with us that enable us to correct our shortfalls for future guests. You will be glad to know that we have just recently dropped being a pet friendly hotel, and that we have address the issue with staff members speaking about other guests.

Again, thank you for your helpful response and your business. We hope that you will return if your travel plans call for you to be in the Palm Beach Gardens area, and that you contact me directly so that I may assist you with your reservations.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

From the front desk to the rooms and grounds. I really liked the memory foam mattress and pillow selection- very nice. The large flat panel tv over the desk was easy to see from the entire room even as you work at the desk. Wifi was fast and no problem to access as in some other area hotels.
The coffee brewer placed on the desk is a nice touch because usually they are far from your work space and not used much. I actually drank some as I worked and it was a nice change.
I will be back!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

As always we greatly appreciate our guests taking the time to share their experience both with us and other travelers on TripAdvisor. We were pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations in such areas as overall staff friendliness, and the comfort of the bed.

Again, thank you for your time to review the property, and we hope that you will stay with us again if your travels bring you back to the Palm Beach Gardens area.