DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Palm Beach Gardens Marriott(Palm Beach Gardens)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Inn of America(Palm Beach Gardens)
  • Breakfast included
PGA National Resort & Spa(Palm Beach Gardens)
  • Breakfast included
1,229 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskpool areaconference centerconvenient locationbed was very comfortableeasy accesspga blvdbusiness tripjulianbalconiescvsinterstatemattressfacilitypalm
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This hotel is 1000 times better than the PGA. If I had my choice our company would use this facility exclusively, but I believe the Executive Center is too small for our company. Right off the highway and very convenient. Shopping Center across the highway and CVS in the parking lot!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The buffet breakfast was excellent and hotel staff was very accomodating and willing to cook anything to order. The rooms are badly in need of upgrading. While the tempurpedic mattress was comfortable, there was inadequate drawer space and much of the furniture was chipped or in need of repair. The bathroom mirror placement was extremely low. My wife who is only 5'4" had to bend down to put on makeup and at 6' tall I could only see the bottom of my face when standing by the sink. The road noise from the highway was quite loud even with a room facing the interior of the building. It must be deafening for those with an outside room. The fitness center was actually a pleasant surprise with a nice complement of free weights and elliptical machines and treadmills. The lobby has been updated, but there are better hotels in the area.

1  Thank Tucker I M
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay at out hotel and please accept my sincere apologies, that we were not able to provide you with a memorable stay.
We work hard to ensure guest comfort and your comments will help us to work on improving our hotel.
We hope to have the opportunity of being your host in the near future and provding you with a more memorable stay.

Kindest Regards,

Manny O'Neill

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Excellent accommodations, grounds, staff, all is warm and friendly. Robin in sales did an amazing joh with my daughters wedding!!! Thank you and I would highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure, great location too.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

What a wonderful stay my wedding party, family, friends, and the bride and groom had. The hotel was amazingly clean- Linda the Executive Housekeeping was on point, the food was amazing- Chef Fernando and staff were awesome with such detail- kudos to him and his staff- Jose and his stellar staff who executed the service and set up at my wedding was spot on and I have chills writing this- Jose rocks!!! John - Chief Engineer has the grounds looking fresh and right out of a magazine and his staff quickly executed a new A/C in the brides room while she was getting married, with no hesitation. Shout out to Sandy and her wait and bar staff Miguel, and a blonde young lady served with a smile, and one of the breakfast servers...Fitzroy- smiling and sincere... Sandra, front office manager- stunning smile with exceptional guest service, all my peeps raved about how wonderful she was/and catered with no question to all my guests requests/concerns. The shuttle drivers, bellman, Nicolle and Matt in sales, Rafael- accountant- were kind and accommodating, General Manager Manny- bought the bride and groom a drink- how touching and warm of a welcome and feeling to our stay- I must say - ROBIN GUTILLA- wedding catering manager at this hotel went out of her way to insure this event was a true success- We cannot say enough about how wonderful and passionate this woman is about her job, and as a human being, so lovely, and simply amazing, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ROBIN, her team, and the Doubletree by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens to stay for any occasion, but especially- a wedding!!!!! Everyone in the hotel was great and made our wedding weekend/reunion with family fantastic. Thank you ROBIN - we are blessed to have this opportunity and to share our special day with you. You are wonderful at what you do!!!!! I can not say enough- this hotel must know what they have in you- and should reward you for the service you provide, and never let you go!!!!! Gracias - Grandioso!!!!!!

1  Thank Jan B
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with a group of business travelers. The hotel served it's purpose for us very well. The location was great - close to major expressways. The rooms were clean and comfortable - very comfortable bed and super soft towels. The staff was very pleasant and helped me out when I asked for an accommodation. This hotel was exactly what I would expect when staying at a Doubletree.

We had the buffet lunch in the restaurant - pretty darn good.

Room Tip: Stay away from expressway.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business