DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
Reviewed May 6, 2013

nice place to stay, definately need to improve on view, well kept but kind of small for a hilton. Rate was great so no complaining here. Bar was very small and overpriced. Didn't get to use the restaraunt or room service. Wifi is very expensive. Good selection of movies and computer entertainment.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thanks for your review and I am sorry we were not able to provide you with a nicer view of our beautiful pool area, but was please were able to take advantage of our movies and in-room computer intertainment.
Let me know when you plan on returining to our hotel and I will be sure to provide you with a room with a nicer view.

Regards,

Manny O'Neill

Write a ReviewReviews (1,210)

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel previously and love the place. We were here for business/family. This time we had a bed that squeaked everytime you moved, which caused a sleepless night. Other than this we love the place. It is in a good location right off I-95 and the restauarnt is food is great, so are the warm cookies!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for our kind words concerning your recent stay at our hotel while attending your daughers basketball tournament in Jupitier. It is nice to read how much you loved the hotel and of course our delicious warm DoubleTree Cookies.
See you on your next trip to Palm Beach Gardens.

Regards,

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Very clean and comfortable room. Wish I had a better view from the balcony but that's OK. Only stayed one night, so I didn't use any of the amenities. Did use room service for dinner, which arrived promptly, delicious and hot. Little on the expensive side for one night, but wanted a balcony and there's virtually no hotels locally that have one. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your kind review concerning your recent stay and pointing out our clean and comfortable rooms along with the delicious room service dinner you enjoyed.
I am sorry your balcony view was just OK, let me know the next time you will be staying with us and I will make sure you get a nicer view of our beautiful pool area.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed here for one night for a girls weekend trip. First impression from the lobby was ok - not as grand as it appeared in the online pictures, but it was ok. We had booked 2 rooms and I asked for locations that did not overlook the interstate. The desk clerk said we could have the 1st floor, but we declined and she said we could upgrade (for a charge) and we declined so she put us facing the interstate. The building is really close to the highway. We drove to the back parking lot (where there was only 1 other car - so I don't think the hotel was booked). Upon entering the back entrance - we couldn't miss the dirty and soiled carpeting. The carpet on our floor (level 5 of 6) was the same and continued into our room. The room was dark, dingy and worn. The beds are hard and not plush by any standard. We heard the traffic all night. Room service requests are due at midnight (by hanging your request on the door). We put it on our door at 10pm for breakfast at 8. At 8:10am, I checked the door and sure enough the request had not been picked up. I called room service and she took my order over the phone. It arrived about 8:45am. My order was incomplete, with no muffin. The coffee, although in decanters, was lukewarm. For $13 I got a small box of cereal, coffee and a plate of strawberries with sour cream. Don't know why it was sourcream and not whipped cream, but I wouldn't have eaten it anyway. I won't stay here again just because of the noise and mainly because it is worn. The cookies were a nice welcome though.

Room Tip: Insist on a room facing the courtyard/pool area.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank gatormom33
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your girl's weekend. I'm sorry to hear that we couldn't have made it more special. Consistent and competent service is very important in order to help our guests have a more comfortable and enjoyable experience. Please know that your comments have been addressed and I apologize that we dropped the ball. We're glad to hear that our signature cookies were a delicious welcome. Please come back and see us so we can offer you the same kind of hospitality throughout your entire stay.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I stayed here with my daughter on a Friday and Saturday night. We were here for a basketball tournament in Jupiter. Several members of the team stayed here as well. When we arrived on Friday night we wer greeted with warm cookies. Even though I had booked a standard room through Travelocity I called the hotel two days prior and requested a room not facing the highway. I had read in several other reviews highway noise could be an issue. My request even though could be considered an upgrade (not sure) was granted. In fact we were placed on the first floor near several of my daughters teammates which was nice. The hotel is right off 95 which is convenient. The staff was always courteous and helpful. Kudos to Gabby and Sebastian at the bar, also the pleasant restaurant hostess early on Sat. and Sunday morning. I'm sorry I did not get your name. Room was fine, firm matress. Some might think too firm. Air conditioning unit worked fine, which is huge! Personally I use the A/C to block out hallway noise and I sleep better if it's cold in the room. A high def TV picture would be a nice upgrade. I did not understand the connection between the keyboard and the TV. Overall the room was fine no issues at all. The lobby is layed out nice. The pool area is right behind the bar so the parents were able to socialize while the kids were close by, yet could enjoy their indepedence. I had the buffet breakfast both days. Expect to pay what you would at most hotels for this meal. A great variety and they will make anything fresh for you if requested. All in all I would stay here again if I could book for the same price which was around $90 per night.

Room Tip: Request a garden view away from the highway.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for this kind review and taking the time to share your wonderful experience at our hotel and for noting the outstanding service you and your team members received while attending the Jupiter Beach Basketball tournment.
We also appreciate your "Kudos" to Gabby, Sabastian and Adrain for there couteous and helpful service, and I want you to know that I have given each of them a copy of your review.
We hope you won your tournment and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We usually don't stay at a Doubletree and decided to stay on PGA because of the very fine restaurants and shopping, however our stay here was very dissappointing. We checked in got our warm "cookies" and went to our room only to find it right on top of 95 and very dark and moldy, terrible smell to it, my husband called and got another room, which they charged us an additional $10.00, did overlook the garden but even though they had a humidifier in it still had a smell and very dated look to it. The location is good, the lounge area attractive but I will never stay there again.
Try the Embassy Suites accross the street, much better or better yet go to the Hilton on Singer Island, we went there the next night and had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Your disappointment is not something we never like to hear and I am truly sorry for your experience. Thank you for letting us know about the unpleasant smell and our housekeeping team is working to correct this issue. We work really hard to ensure guest comfort and your comments will help us to continuously work on improving our offerings and environments. Please let me know if you have any additional feedback and we hope you will reconsider giving us another chance.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I didn't get my warm cookie upon arrival, which was disappointing, but Angel was very pleasant, and my room was ready early. My room was on the upper floor in Building C with a view of the highway. You can definitely hear the traffic but I'm from the city so the noise doesn't bother me at all. I booked through Hotels.com for the first time, but wish I had booked directly through the Doubletree because the price was the same ($89 per night/prepaid) and I think I would have gotten one of the newly renovated rooms. Having said that, the room was clean and spacious, with a king bed, a sleeper sofa, a nice-sized desk, and work chair. There is a refrigerator and a Wolfgang Puck dual cup coffee maker. The carpet could definitely use some updating but it's not gross and I always travel with a Glade vanilla plug-in to give my room a nice, but not heavy fragrance. The television was a nice size and only has 30 channels, but as I always say, if you came here just to watch tv, you should have stayed home. The balcony is nice and private with two chairs and a table. The internet was easy to access and parking was plentiful. The best part of this room for me was the shower - old plumbing makes for a powerful shower and I love it. There is a CVS just across the parking lot, a Publix and Outback Steakhouse, as well as other stores across the street. Palm Beach Gardens Mall is approximately one mile. The hotel shuttle can take you to the mall and various other places within in a limited distance (unfortunately not the airport).

For the price I paid, I am satisfied. Gonna have to get that cookie, though! I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank LadyDJNorthCarolina

Thank you for your kind words concerning the pleasant service you recieved from Angel one of our outstanding Front Office Associates, along with our clean rooms, private balconies and powerful water pressure, but was sorry to read that you did not recieve one of our World Famous warm Doubletree Cookies.
I hope to have the opportunity to personally give one of our Tin of cookies on you next trip to the our area, just stop by and ask to see me.

At Your Service,