“Such a wonderful experience, great location, superb staff- Love the Double Tree way....”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Pool and spa area are great and the poolside cabanas are extremely comfortable. We were attending a family function at a nearby resort and the staff made traveling back and forth a breeze.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for this outstanding review and taking the time to recognize our superb staff, our great pool area, comfortable cabanas and "Loving the DoubleTree Way..."
Hope to see you again!!!

General manager

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I spent a night in this hotel in the last fortnight and it was the worse experience I have had in any hotel. The room was on the ground floor and the inside of the door was damaged at the bottom. The smell in the room was horrendous and as a result I had a headache for much of the next day.The ac unit was noisy and when that quietened down the fridge started up as bad as the ac. I asked to see the manager the next morning but she was not available until later. I will not return to this hotel

Room Tip: do not stay on ground floor
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank bridieryan
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2013

Thank you for alerting us to the issues you encountered during your stay and I'm truly sorry for the experience you had. We want all guests to feel very comfortable and relaxed while they're our guest and apologize that we did not come through in offering you this. I'm actively working with our housekeeping and maintenance teams to freshen guest rooms and neutralize any mechanical noises. I am very grateful that you brought these concerns to our attention and would like to personally apologize. Please direct message me your contact information so I may speak with you about your experience. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I stayed here over 4 nights on a business trip and the property definitely needs some upgrading. The Executive Meeting Center is great - the staff there is terrific and there is food everywhere so you never go hungry. I especially like the ice cream they roll out in the afternoon.

The lobby is also quite nice. However the rooms are another story. A few complaints I had are:
1. The shower drains very slowly. After a 5 minute shower you are standing in water up to your shins.
2. The toilet is barely functional - reminded me of toilets down in Mexico.
3. If you are on the back side of the hotel you will hear traffic, traffic, and more traffic. The sliding glass doors in the room are original equipment and offer hardly any sound buffer. The drapes actually cut down the traffic noise more than the slider. Outside is I-95, an exit ramp, and the service road. Ask for a room facing the pool - much better and quieter.
4. I think it is a pet friendly hotel - saw a few dogs being walked on the property

I did not pick the hotel for the business meeting and I would not stay here if it was my decision.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the pool. All other rooms face traffic and are loud.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank texasgringogator
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you for your kind remarks concerning our" terriffic staff, great Executive Meeting Center and nice lobby." However, we are very sorry if you did not enjoy our exterior room of our hotel and our bathroom, as we want to make every effort to ensure our rooms meet our high expectations as well as our guests. We understand that it's the little things that help to make your stay more comfortable and we are very sorry we missed the mark.
We will be offering extra training to our housekeeping and engineering staff, so that the missteps you encountered do not happen again.
I hope to see you again soon for a much better experience.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Every time I come here, I always have to find time to spend poolside, it is beautiful! My room was nice and the bed was awesome. The staff was great and the cookie was nice too. Since when did I have to use 200 characters to write a review?

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you for your kind review and sharing the great staff we have and how every time you stay with us how you "have to find time to spend poolside, it is beautiful." and relax on our awesome bed and lets not forget our COOKIE.
Please stop by and say hello on your next trip to our hotel, and I will personally hand you one of our delious DoubleTree cookies.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stayed at this property twice in one week. Left something in my room during the first visit. After talking to 4 people over the course of 3 days, I finally just gave up on getting my stuff back. One front desk clerk didn't even offer to help, she just told me to call when the housekeeping supv was on duty. The other 3 people promised resolution and a return call, neither of which I received from any of them. I stay at a lot of Hilton properties, and this is the worst customer service experience I've ever had at any Hilton chain.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a room that does not face I-95.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Cory M
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

I'm terribly sorry to hear that our staff was not helpful in locating your missing personal items. In reviewing the situation I have found out the items were never located and I apologize for our lack of response.
I can assure you this behavior is not typical of our friendly and accommodating staff and I hope to have the opportunity to meet you in person, so I may personally aplogize to you.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Room clean but relatively dark, beds very soft and sweaty, very noisy, were in room at I95 motorway, when showering lots water on floor, although there was a curtain, washbasin very low (only nice for kids). Breakfast not standard, pricey. USA today in the morning. Heated swimming pool with nice gardenarea.

Room Tip: Ask room at poolside.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Manny O, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm terribly sorry to hear about the shower flooding and have asked our maintenance team to assist in making the necessary plumbing repairs. Our team is also reviewing additional options for neutralizing background noise and will continue to work hard to ensure all guests are comfortable. We appreciate that you brought this to our attention and hope that you reconsider staying with us again for a more relaxing stay.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We recently had need to visit Palm Beach County and stayed for a number of days at the Doubletree by Hilton in Palm Beach Gardens. We selected this hotel based upon price and location. We were not disappointed. The hotel was located in an excellent position near both I-95 and the Turnpike which made our local travels quick and convenient. The staff was professional and courteous upon arrival and during our 4-day stay. Our room's location was also convenient within the hotel without being noisy. It included a small balcony which overlooked the pool and courtyard. The only negative was that the restaurant (Oz) was a bit pricey for breakfast; and service, while friendly, was on the slow side. We went to other restaurants in the area after just one visit. All in all, however, this was a good hotel and a good value.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Paintpinto

Thank you for your kind review concerning your recent stay at our hotel and for noting our convenient location, good food and recognizing the frienfly, professional and courteous staff, as they take pride in providing our guests with outstanding service.
We hope to have the opportunity of being your host in the future and have a great 2013.