“excellent value”

Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I found the premises to be very clean and the attendants courteous and helpful. Breakfast was great and overall I rate this hotel very high. It is located in a very accessible area. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Our recent stay was very pleasant. We found the staff to be very friendly and the one problem we had with the room upon check in was quickly resolved. The location was perfect and allowed easy access to the main highway. It was also very close to the Gardens Mall and local restaurants which was very convenient.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is a great hotel with a very welcoming staff. A nice mall and outdoor shopping area with many restaurantrs are nearby. The hotel has easy access to major roads, but still very quiet location. The beach and other actrivities are not too far away.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

2 years ago we stayed at this Hampton Inn. It was a perfect location to where we needed to be and right off I-95. 1 hr. to Ft. Lauderdale, close W. Palm, & Jupiter. My spouse and our 3 kids stayed 2 nights. The rooms were very well kept and the workers were very helpful. It's not a rowdy place and very family oriented. We were awakened to the fire alarm at 5 a.m. when an employee getting breakfast started put too much oil in the waffle maker and set off the alarm. No big deal !!! Being on the first floor, I was able to go directly to the dining area and was assured all was good until the fire department came to shut off the alarm. I befriended the lady that set off the alarm and we picked on her during our stay. (All in good fun).
We came back this August 2013, much to my surprise, she was still there. It made me feel like I was coming back to a familiar place, ...like home. I reminded her and we laughed.
We were so pleased with our room, not only were they clean, but HUGE, the bathroom alone, was bigger than a lot of hotel rooms. There was kitchen area and the living room/ pull out couch separated by a 3/4 wall to the master bed. The pool and courtyard area are very inviting. The pool clean, the garden area romantic. Pleasing atmosphere, attentive staff and best of all, it does NOT hurt your wallet. Very nice job guys at Hampton Inn, Palm Beach garden, we will see you again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This Hampton is excellent. Service is the best in the industry. Great value for the price too. I have stayed here several times and will continue in the future. The upgraded rooms and suites are a real pleasure after a long days work!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I was greeted with a cheerful welcome and the room I stayed in was fantastic. I was upgraded to an apartment type suite with full kitchen, living room and bedroom. Wish I were staying all week.. Great location next to all kinds of restaurants and shops.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Stayed at that hotel for 4 days. I really liked it. The rooms were big and very clean. The breakfast was perfect and the breakfast area space was one of the biggest one I have ever seen for a Hampton Inn. The staff is very very friendly and professional. Hotel not very far from the beach. i was there for business and I will stay there again during my next business trip.

1  Thank gumby1969