I did not want to stay at the Hampton Inn because after so many years of awful hotel experiences, I had made the decision to stay only at higher end (rated at 3.5 or higher) hotels despite the fact that it was a financial hardship for me. A friend was staying there so, with much reluctance, I decided to try it. I was totally blown away by the cleanliness and cheerfulness of this hotel. It sparkled with well maintained, modern decor. From arrival to departure I encountered smiling faces from the staff (in fact, not a grump was to be seen; I started thinking how much fun it would be to work there). It was very well lit and I felt safe entering and leaving at night. They offer a complimentary breakfast - eggs, sausage, fruit, cereal and a waffle maker to make your own fresh waffles. They also have afternoon snacks, but I was not available to check it out. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate is available around the clock. Location-wise, it is close to several major shopping/entertainment areas - Downtown, Midtown and a high end mall, among others. It was close to many restaurants and not far from the beach. As I occasionally need to travel to the Palm Beach Gardens/Jupiter area, I look forward to staying there in the future. I most definitely recommend this jewel of a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See how a reverence for nature and an appreciation for art co-exist harmoniously in the eco-friendly town of Palm Beach Gardens, the "green jewel" of Florida's Gold Coast and the "Golf Capital of the World". The Hampton Inn® hotel in Palm Beach Gardens strives to uphold this ambiance — and it's convenient. We are located within walking distance of a movie complex and shopping mall, and we sit only four miles from the beach. It's easy to appreciate the beauty of Palm Beach Gardens—just open your eyes. With almost a third of all the city's land devoted to "green" environmentally-friendly space, and a host of local sculptures and artistic curiosities dotting the cityscape, almost every square inch of this area is a sight to behold—and of course, it's all within minutes of our hotel in Palm Beach Gardens. Hit a few on one of the many lush golf courses in this home to the PGA (Professional Golfers' Association of America). Ask the friendly team at our hotel in Palm Beach Gardens for more tips on the local sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens Hotel Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens Hampton Inn