“A Jewel of Palm Beach Gardens” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Fort Lauderdale, United States
“A Jewel of Palm Beach Gardens”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

I did not want to stay at the Hampton Inn because after so many years of awful hotel experiences, I had made the decision to stay only at higher end (rated at 3.5 or higher) hotels despite the fact that it was a financial hardship for me. A friend was staying there so, with much reluctance, I decided to try it. I was totally blown away by the cleanliness and cheerfulness of this hotel. It sparkled with well maintained, modern decor. From arrival to departure I encountered smiling faces from the staff (in fact, not a grump was to be seen; I started thinking how much fun it would be to work there). It was very well lit and I felt safe entering and leaving at night. They offer a complimentary breakfast - eggs, sausage, fruit, cereal and a waffle maker to make your own fresh waffles. They also have afternoon snacks, but I was not available to check it out. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate is available around the clock. Location-wise, it is close to several major shopping/entertainment areas - Downtown, Midtown and a high end mall, among others. It was close to many restaurants and not far from the beach. As I occasionally need to travel to the Palm Beach Gardens/Jupiter area, I look forward to staying there in the future. I most definitely recommend this jewel of a hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Elise B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

The lobby and outside gardens for this hotel are BEAUTIFUL. But the beauty of the lobby and outside are overshadowed by the thin walls. I know it is expected to hear things through hotel walls but the walls at this hotel are paper thin. Every morning i was awoken to kids running in the hallway and people talking. Either i heard other guests or housekeeping screaming to eachother as they moved from room to room. For the price, this was VERY unacceptable. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

2 Thank coffeebrown83
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Guest -

I'm very sorry to hear that the comfort of your stay was disrupted by neighboring guests and staff. We encourage guests to let us know if they have any concerns so that we can address them right away. I regret that we did not have the opportunity to take care of this for you during your visit but appreciate the feedback so we can make the necessary improvements for future guests. We hope that you'll consider giving us another opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to comfort.

Kind regards,
West Palm Beach, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

The Complimentary Breakfast was amazing. Some item on the breakfast menu vary from day to day. Complimentary coffee, hot chocolate and tea available all day. The hotel has a beautiful back patio. The staff is always available and willing to assist the customers with anything they need. The room were clean and tidy every day of my stay. Excellent service, great quality and great price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Ocala, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Could have been better like other Hilton hotels. When I arrived, I waited about 5 minutes because no one was at the counter to greet me. The wireless kept disconnecting in my room, the A/C kept rising overnight when I specifically set it to a cooler temp. for sleeping, I woke up and the A/C temp. was set back to a higher temp., the TV was not working when I arrived and I was slightly late to were I needed to be because I wasn't able to check the weather right away when I got in (the weather looked harsh when I was driving in), and the maintenance man took entirely too long to fix it, since he said it was simply unplugged...I even told him I was in a hurry, housekeeping was talking (complaining) very loudly the entire stay outside my door in the mornings, and they were vacuuming before 10am which is not what you want when you are on vacation, on a weekend. I was very disappointed with the room location because it was very close to the elevator and I requested not to be close to the elevator or stairs (because it's too much traffic and noise). I would not stay here again nor recommend someone else does. I travel to PBG very often and am really trying to find the hotel that is never a problem. I struck out there. The one thing that did go well was the response to a noise complaint I had when the neighbors were banging around (what could you possibly be doing in a hotel the requires banging around), about 15 minutes later it stopped. It could be better, I have seen better from this brand, and the Hilton brand all together. If I had to state what was the worst, it'd be housekeeping complaining outside my door about work stuff.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Alicia T
Sarasota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

The Inn is nicely situated in the Palm Beach Garden area. Arrival and check-in at the Hampton was quick and efficient. Even before the 2 pm check-in time. Room was very nice and came as we had reserved on line. They had a "manager's reception" in the evening with snacks and beer and wines. The wines were not very good! Good night's sleep in comfortable beds with nice choice of pillows. The only negative was the noise the A/C made as it cycled on and off. The breakfast was quite nice. Oatmeal, omelets, potatoes, hard boiled eggs, waffles, juices, cereal, yogurt - all in all, a very nice spread. Check out was a breeze.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Miami, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

Excellent overall Hilton property. Excellent location. Excellent breakfast and reception. Overall VERY clean and GREAT Staff. Very pleasant stay. Room is very well equiped, fridge, microwave, big TV. Definitely would go back and would recommend. Congratulations to all at this Hampton.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Duncannon, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

My wife and I stayed five days and we both loved it. The room was great with a terrific view (Palm Beach Gardens is a beautiful area). One shopping center is a pleasant ten minute walk away, and the fantastic Palm Beach Gardens Mall ( a must-see ) is just a few minutes away by car. The staff at the front desk are really friendly and took care of our requests promptly ( an alarm clock malfunction and a request for photocopies ). Breakfasts were really great- an excellent selection from yogurt to eggs, cereal, waffles bagels, you name it. Also, the evening chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies in the reception area were really a treat. The hotel's location is great for just about any activity; traffic is busy, so drive alert. My only complaint is that I couldn't stay longer! Vacation was too short.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple