Basic hotel next to business area without any extra comforts. Hotel room was spacious but a bit old-fashioned. Free parking, free breakfast were good things, although breakfast was poor.
Might be a good hotel for business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See how a reverence for nature and an appreciation for art co-exist harmoniously in the eco-friendly town of Palm Beach Gardens, the "green jewel" of Florida's Gold Coast and the "Golf Capital of the World". The Hampton Inn® hotel in Palm Beach Gardens strives to uphold this ambiance — and it's convenient. We are located within walking distance of a movie complex and shopping mall, and we sit only four miles from the beach. It's easy to appreciate the beauty of Palm Beach Gardens—just open your eyes. With almost a third of all the city's land devoted to "green" environmentally-friendly space, and a host of local sculptures and artistic curiosities dotting the cityscape, almost every square inch of this area is a sight to behold—and of course, it's all within minutes of our hotel in Palm Beach Gardens. Hit a few on one of the many lush golf courses in this home to the PGA (Professional Golfers' Association of America). Ask the friendly team at our hotel in Palm Beach Gardens for more tips on the local sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens Hotel Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens Hampton Inn