“Place gets better and better”

Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Winter Park, Florida
“Place gets better and better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

I recently stayed on 12/29/12. I haven't stayed since August 2004 and the place is not the same..BETTER! The staff went well above and beyond. I was traveling with my 8 year old and needed the sofa bed made (I was recently released from the hospital and had no idea how I would get it done). I made a slight mention of needing the sofa bed and before I could ask the staff jumped to get it handled (without knowing of my injury). The room was made up better than expected with both a note in my room and a voicemail checking to see if I was pleased. YES I was pleased! Breakfast was delightful and the lovely lady taking care of the feast truly shines! This is the place to stay in PBG!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Dear Guest -

Thank you so much for your return visit to our hotel and the kind remarks about our staff and the service you received. We strive to continue to improve our service and keep up with the standards of the hotel to make sure your next visit is always better than the last.

We thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back next time!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Lambertville, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

We have tried every hotel/motel in northern Palm Beach County. This Hampton Inn is exceptional. (Do not confuse this with the Hampton Inn on Rt. 1 in North Palm Beach). The rooms are absolutely quiet, unlike the big hotels at PGA and I-95 a few blocks away where you hear the sound of traffic all night long. The entire staff is exceptional. Once when our car battery died the manager came out with jumper cables and started us up. Once I was having a problem with settings for the lobby computer and the front desk receptionist came over and corrected the problem. What more can you want? The breakfast is included and more than anyone can eat. It has a heated pool, free computers in lobby and internet connection in rooms. The rooms are very large with a microwave and small refrigerator. There is free parking. You receive Hilton points.

Room Tip: Ask for the AAA and AARP discount.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest -

Thank you for taking the time to share your commments about our hotel. We especially appreciate the kind remarks about our Manager and the Staff - we take pride in our hotel and the service we provide.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next stay!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

This Hampton is one of the best we have found. Excellent facility, and in great condition. There were extra electrical outlets and even USB outlets on the nightstand. The bed was very good, and granite countertops were nice, and they even had Activia Light yogurt at breakfast!
And I was recognized as a Hilton Honors member at check-in. This place goes on my 'A' list.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Dear Guests -

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We take great pride in our hotel and having you share such wonderful comments really goes a long way with the staff. we are glad you liked the breakfast choices - we try to keep a good variety.

We thank you again and look forward to your next stay with us!
Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

I spent 3 weeks at the Hampton Inn on RCA Blvd. The hotel was very conveniently located from my work location and most attractions in the West Palm Beach area. The complimentary breakfast service was excellent and exceeded my expectations. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was large enough, clean and efficient for me. I would have liked the wireless internet to be a little faster.

Overall, I had a very good experience at this hotel. Shall definitely revisit should I happen to travel by this area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Epicurious263
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Guest -

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay, while we were your home away from home during your three weeks in the Palm Beach Gardens area. We will definitely look at boosting internet signal and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit

Thanks again!!!
Rochester Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stayed at this hotel at 4th July every year and it was excellent. The room was clean, the bed was comfy, and the breakfast is awesome. We prefer this hotel because of the great location and it is classy place WITH FREE parking. The gardens are is upper middle class neighbourhood, so there is always good place to stay. Many restaurants and stores are near by and I would recommend this hotel. Not to remind you that Hampton Inn hotels usually are great and offers you a great breakfast. I will always come back to this hotel and next year I am booking this hotel again.

Room Tip: This hotel ahd FREE parking.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank A V O
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Guest -

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We are pleased that you enjoy our location and we take great pride in our hotel and the service provided. We look forward to welcoming you back next 4th of July and thank you for your continued loyalty.

Thanks again!
Bonita Springs, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

As we walked in we were impressed with the decor, the cleanliness, the welcome we received and felt we were in the right place. We were quickly assigned our room, found the room likewise clean and orderly and were unpacking when we received a call from the front desk asking if we had found everything to be satisfactory. That has not happened often in our experience.
The room was very comfortable and the breakfast the next morning was outstanding. This was a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Top floor looking over the garden.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank vet63
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Our goal is total customer satisfaction. It is rewarding to hearto hear about your exeprience. I will certainly share your comments with the staff that we are very proud of.

We look forward to your next visit.
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

I stayed here a few nights while on business. The staff was friendly upon check-in, the room was huge and relaxing. The breakfast was really good as well. I'd stay here again if I come back to the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. You got some great shots of our spacious deluxe rooms and are pleasure you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your comments and i will share them with the staff

We look forward to your next visit.