Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
$125
$109
$99
$141
$125
EmbassySuites.com
Palm Beach Gardens Marriott(Palm Beach Gardens)
$103
  • Pool
$132
Doubletree.com
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
$179
$139
Homewood
PGA National Resort & Spa(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
$149
Inn of America(Palm Beach Gardens)
$84
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelthe breakfast areagarden areanice breakfastcomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationhome away from homerooms are largenice areashopping and restaurantswould definitely stay here againeasy accessliving roompga blvdhappy hourcookies
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This Hampton is one of the best we have found. Excellent facility, and in great condition. There were extra electrical outlets and even USB outlets on the nightstand. The bed was very good, and granite countertops were nice, and they even had Activia Light yogurt at breakfast!
And I was recognized as a Hilton Honors member at check-in. This place goes on my 'A' list.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear Guests -

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We take great pride in our hotel and having you share such wonderful comments really goes a long way with the staff. we are glad you liked the breakfast choices - we try to keep a good variety.

We thank you again and look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I spent 3 weeks at the Hampton Inn on RCA Blvd. The hotel was very conveniently located from my work location and most attractions in the West Palm Beach area. The complimentary breakfast service was excellent and exceeded my expectations. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was large enough, clean and efficient for me. I would have liked the wireless internet to be a little faster.

Overall, I had a very good experience at this hotel. Shall definitely revisit should I happen to travel by this area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Epicurious263
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear Guest -

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay, while we were your home away from home during your three weeks in the Palm Beach Gardens area. We will definitely look at boosting internet signal and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit

Thanks again!!!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stayed at this hotel at 4th July every year and it was excellent. The room was clean, the bed was comfy, and the breakfast is awesome. We prefer this hotel because of the great location and it is classy place WITH FREE parking. The gardens are is upper middle class neighbourhood, so there is always good place to stay. Many restaurants and stores are near by and I would recommend this hotel. Not to remind you that Hampton Inn hotels usually are great and offers you a great breakfast. I will always come back to this hotel and next year I am booking this hotel again.

Room Tip: This hotel ahd FREE parking.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A V O
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear Guest -

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We are pleased that you enjoy our location and we take great pride in our hotel and the service provided. We look forward to welcoming you back next 4th of July and thank you for your continued loyalty.

Thanks again!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

As we walked in we were impressed with the decor, the cleanliness, the welcome we received and felt we were in the right place. We were quickly assigned our room, found the room likewise clean and orderly and were unpacking when we received a call from the front desk asking if we had found everything to be satisfactory. That has not happened often in our experience.
The room was very comfortable and the breakfast the next morning was outstanding. This was a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Top floor looking over the garden.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vet63
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Our goal is total customer satisfaction. It is rewarding to hearto hear about your exeprience. I will certainly share your comments with the staff that we are very proud of.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I stayed here a few nights while on business. The staff was friendly upon check-in, the room was huge and relaxing. The breakfast was really good as well. I'd stay here again if I come back to the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. You got some great shots of our spacious deluxe rooms and are pleasure you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your comments and i will share them with the staff

We look forward to your next visit.