If you're like most men, you 'hate' to stop and ask directions on how to find an address or a destination. There's something IN us that forbids 'giving in'. But, in this case, unless you have a GPS that's not dated, there have been so many changes in the road system in Palm Beach Gardens, it is unlikely you could drive to the door of this great hotel. Now, with some recent (?) changes, it's simple- heading East on PGA Blvd., as you approach the Interstate (95) just turn in on RCA and watch for the hotel marque on the left side of the street It actually FACES RCA Blvd.). We have stayed at numerous 'other' hotels in the PBG area and still rate The Hampton Inn / PBG with high marks on every level. The Manager, Richard, can be a bit prickly at times ( stupid me-forgot I wasn't @ home- Don't EVER take a bagel & coffee within 4 ft.of the computer!) but, he does a great job running this fine older property. In fact, it 'looks like' it was built last year: You'll be very pleased from the moment you arrive with the rooms (recently renovated), lobby, service, breakfast, tidiness/ cleanliness, organization, working elevators, layout of the hotel and grounds plus, the ease of egress from this great facility. The 'Continental Breakfast' is the best we have seen from any FL. hotel (except the Ritz Carlton / Orl. for a lot more $$ ). The bright, cheery lady that runs the kitchenette is a treat for us to see each time we are in town. Some of the older facilities have fallen into disrepair with age- this one hasn't at all. Still a Great Venue in a Superior location, near fabulous restaurants (try Carmines Ristorante'). My wife & I think you'll return again & again- as we have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See how a reverence for nature and an appreciation for art co-exist harmoniously in the eco-friendly town of Palm Beach Gardens, the "green jewel" of Florida's Gold Coast and the "Golf Capital of the World". The Hampton Inn® hotel in Palm Beach Gardens strives to uphold this ambiance — and it's convenient. We are located within walking distance of a movie complex and shopping mall, and we sit only four miles from the beach. It's easy to appreciate the beauty of Palm Beach Gardens—just open your eyes. With almost a third of all the city's land devoted to "green" environmentally-friendly space, and a host of local sculptures and artistic curiosities dotting the cityscape, almost every square inch of this area is a sight to behold—and of course, it's all within minutes of our hotel in Palm Beach Gardens. Hit a few on one of the many lush golf courses in this home to the PGA (Professional Golfers' Association of America). Ask the friendly team at our hotel in Palm Beach Gardens for more tips on the local sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens Hotel Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens Hampton Inn