“addictive”
Review of Fro-Yotopia

Fro-Yotopia
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Fro-Yotopia is located at Downtown at the Gardens.
Reviewed September 7, 2011

This place has become a mild addiction. I have to stop each time I go to Downtown. Love the yogurt - flavors are always changing- and how friendly and nice the owner is each time she sees me (she is ALWAYS there and is so nice) -- makes me feel right at home. Place is super clean. Good prices too. Highly reccommend.

Reviewed August 28, 2011

Been here many times and its always delicious. The service is fantastic! The owners are really nice and the staff is very helpful. They make it an enjoyable place to be. I eat here all the time and it hits the spot every time. You get to pick what flavor or flavors you want and the best part is the toppings they have. No other place has toppings like them. It is hands down the best frozen yogurt I have ever had!

Reviewed August 25, 2011

Don't pass this place up!! Delicious yogurt, clean facility and delightful customer service! YUMMY all the way!!

Reviewed August 12, 2011

The yogurt was ok. Just not all hype i had heard. Staff was nice

Reviewed August 10, 2011

We stopped in for "just a smidge" of yogurt since we were on our way to dinner. I'm not sure if the woman who helped us was the owner, but she was incredibly helpful when I asked about peanuts and tree nuts in the yogurt. She didn't seem at all inconvenienced by my questions (though most people do) and she took my daughter's yogurt to the back for fresh strawberries to ensure that there was no cross contamination with her toppings.

I wish every restaurant would be as careful and as caring about allergies and cross contamination. Nothing ruins a fun day out on vacation like a trip to the ER. I wish we were staying longer so we could go back a few more times. :)