“Irish Pub”
Review of Paddy Mac's

Paddy Mac's
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We invite you to experience for yourself an authentic Irish establishment that has food prepared by our fine Irish chefs with a unique blend of great Irish recipes and traditional fare. Paddy Mac's has been a highly respected bar and restaurant in Palm Beach Gardens for 18 years and we with our enthusiastic staff are striving to make it a memorable experience for you.
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Nice Irish Pub... Very nice, comfortable and easy going.. We visited during their happy hour and had a quick Guinness.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I love this neighborhood Irish Pub. The owners are truly from Ireland and have been running this top pub for 18 years. I ordered the blackened dolphin, perfection. My daughter ordered the scallops with the apple jalapeño jelly, so delicious. My daughter does say the Mac and Cheese off the kids menu is better than anywhere else. My Dad ordered his favorite, the fish and chips. My parents spent some time in Ireland and tell me this charming pub has amazing food and brings back great memories from their time spent in Ireland.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This little restaurant has great fish, pasta, and 'Irish" fare. They have a nice bar right off of the dining room. It has a real neighborhood feel and most of the wait staff have been there for years. We come back for at least one meal on every trip to West Palm Beach.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Tried the bangers and mash and the sausages were very good. They are homemade and definitely taste like they were. The other dishes I had are what made me give this an average rating. The steak and mushroom pie with Guiness gravy was underwhelming. A good gravy would have saved the dish, but what I got was brown water. The flavor was not bad, but I would not have it again. Also tried the nut shots...do not have the nut shots. They are a mix of cheeses with a nut crust, but the cheese was super pungent and the chipotle raspberry sauce did not help because it had a strong horseradish-like taste. My advise: eat only the sausages.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I frequently have lunch here and always enjoy it. My favorite is the grilled corn beef and swiss, but I also love the bangers and mash. Nice local atmosphere.