“Great Breakfast Place”
Review of Sara's Kitchen

Sara's Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are an independent family owned restaurant. Our endeavor is to provide you with meals of outstanding quality and great value, in a warm and friendly atmosphere! We feature daily specials for breakfast and lunch!
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Sara's Kitchen is a yummy place for breakfast. It is in a bit of an out of the way, odd location - in the back of an office complex. The food is very good. Service is ok - just not super friendly. My favorite thing to order is the California Omelet ( it is chock full of yummy avocado). It is a little bit extra but I love the side order of pancakes done as the coconut pancakes ( ohhhh soooo yummy)! Prices are decent - not cheap but not too expensive either.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is the third time we've been to Palm Beach, We finally found a good breakfast place!! A local family recommended this restaurant. The owner seated us. Everyone working there was so friendly. The food was DELICIOUS, quick service. Big portions! We had breakfast around 9AM we didn't even begin to get hungry again until 6PM. I only wish we had found this restaurant sooner, the lunches sounded really good. My husband had the skillet and I had the french toast. Yum!! If we were locals this would be a place we would go to often!! You have to check it out!!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I heard good things about this place and so my wife and I came here for a late breakfast. I found it really disappointing. The place was clean in the dining area, although the freezer in the back looked a little discolored. The staff was less than welcoming and almost surly, at times. We had to ask for refills. We had to get silverware from another table. We had to hunt down our server for water. I expect better. I had stuffed French toast. It was OK. It was nothing to brag about and certainly nothing that I would return here for. My wife had a Monte Cristo sandwich and there was some issue as to whether they had turkey, or didn't have turkey, but my wife liked her sandwich. The decor is more pizzeria than fine dining, which is fine. Overall, I won't return. There are plenty of restaurants in this area of Palm Beach County and many of them are better than this.

1  Thank 503Jupiter_Resident
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We had breakfast here twice. The quality and portions are excellent.We have traveled quite a lot and believe the is the best we have ever had !

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Great little Mom and Pop spot! We loved this so much my family and I went 3 days in a row! I loved the homemade corned beef hash and the delicious blueberry pancakes! The skillets are to die for! Everything is made from scratch and they keep your coffee cup filled! Excellent service and friendly people!