“Reliable”

The Cheesecake Factory
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2012

enjoy the menu; bread is good; pizzas are good; service is excellent

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Had dinner at this nice location in Palm Beach Gardens, and had a wonderful meal. Have been to a dozen and a half Cheesecake Factory locations and this is one of the best.

My wife and I shared a sweet tamale dish which was just excellent, one of the best we've had at this chain. Afterwards we also shared a Santa Fe Salad which was spiced perfectly, and was large enough and more than enough to satisfy us. The service was personable, and fast with much attentiveness by our server.

If you're in the area this restaurant is perfect for a good quality casual food experience.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

My wife and I had lunch here on Saturday 19th May 2012. It was our first visit to this particular outlet but we know this chain of resteraunts well.
This was not a busy lunchtime and we were seated immediately in a booth. We chose the lunch salads both $9.95 and they did not disappoint. They were excellent. We have had these salads a great number of times at various locations and the have always proved to be very fresh, tasty and great value. Enough for anyone's apetite.
Our waitress (Christin 0) was good. However when we were finished eating (empty plates) she said "all done" and then most bizarrely "good job." the last time I was complimented on a clean plate was by my mother when I was ten years old. Very strange.
However we will return but perhaps not to this location as there is little reason to visit Downtown at the Gardens except to eat or go to the Cinema.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

We had a really good meal at this restaurant about 2 weeks ago with efficient customer service. I have eaten in several different locations in both Florida and California and I do find that although the internal decor and menu are generally standardised, the quality of the food and service varies immensely between different establishments. I like a lot of the menu choices, particularly the smoothies and salads, but be aware that the portions are absolutely enormous. Even an appetiser salad will easily feed 3 people as an entree (main meal)! They will generally customise your choice as well eg if you want a different salad dressing or for a specific ingredient - such as bleu cheese - to be omitted, which is great. There is a huge selection of cheesecake on offer and, again, the portions are immense so you may wish to share!

Reviewed May 8, 2012

wow this is real food. I just loved all of the combinations. They mix international cousine exquisitely. Definitly a favorite.