“Very good meal excellent service”
Review of Olympia Cafe - CLOSED

Olympia Cafe
Cuisines: Greek, International, Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-95
Description: Olympia Cafe is an authentic Greek restaurant where food and family are celebrated in a comfortable atmosphere. Our guests are our friends – it’s our hope they feel like they’re dining in our home, not at a restaurant. Chef Spiros and his wife Jenna invite you to join us as we share our passion for great food, laughter, and good times with family and friends!
Florida, New York
“Very good meal excellent service”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Met 6family and friends at this restaurant most of them were older slow to order and just taking there time talking, waitress kelly was fantastic let our table take its time, she explained the specials and answered all questions making suggestions while we ordered
Our party arrived at 630 and left around 930 never pressured by staff it was a Friday night

Appetizers main courses and desert were great , restaurant was very clean I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes Greek food and lives in the area.

Restaurant is in a shopping and an area that might not be the best, don't let that stop you restaurant is worth visiting and a lot better than area.

• Visited January 2013

West Palm Beach, Florida
“AMAZING EVERYTHING!!!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Food: 5/5! I highly recommend the Spankopita
Atmosphere: I feel like I'm in Greece when I'm there! Wonderful lively atmosphere!
Service: Outstanding!! The waitress/waiters know exactly when to come and when not too. AMAZING!!
Value: You don't get what you pay for... YOU GET MORE!!

I highly recomend this place to anyone!

Visited December 2012
Falls Church, Virginia
“Good Value”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Stopped in during our vacation. Restaurant located in shopping center. Room is casual and service is good. I prefer Leila on S. Dixie because of its superior food presentation, and the nice outdoor seating area which Olympia lacks. However the food is good at both and Olympia has better value.

• Visited December 2012
North Fort Myers, Florida
“Nice food for a strip mall”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Tasty food, mediocre service. Tasty soup, generous helpings & tasty entrees. Authentic Greek flavors. Minor problems with attention to details... lemon seed in soup, slow/sluggish service given we were one of two tables. Nicely decorated, but in a strip mall. Requested reservations when calling, yet place was almost empty on arrival.

• Visited January 2013
Palm Beach County, FL
“Incredible Hummus!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We tried this hidden gem for the first time this week for dinner and will definitely return. I've eaten a lot of hummus in my day, and Olympia Cafe has the best: Super creamy, lots of garlic, good quality olive oil, and no tahini -- just the way I like it. (It was so delicious, I actually returned the following day for lunch to enjoy another order of it.) Plus, our spanakopita was huge and buttery rich. For dessert, try the galaktoboureko: phyllo pastry with luscious custard. We also appreciated the great service.

• Visited December 2012