“AMAZING EVERYTHING!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Olympia Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-95
Description: Olympia Cafe is an authentic Greek restaurant where food and family are celebrated in a comfortable atmosphere. Our guests are our friends – it’s our hope they feel like they’re dining in our home, not at a restaurant. Chef Spiros and his wife Jenna invite you to join us as we share our passion for great food, laughter, and good times with family and friends!
West Palm Beach, Florida
“AMAZING EVERYTHING!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Food: 5/5! I highly recommend the Spankopita
Atmosphere: I feel like I'm in Greece when I'm there! Wonderful lively atmosphere!
Service: Outstanding!! The waitress/waiters know exactly when to come and when not too. AMAZING!!
Value: You don't get what you pay for... YOU GET MORE!!

I highly recomend this place to anyone!

Visited December 2012

Falls Church, Virginia
“Good Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Stopped in during our vacation. Restaurant located in shopping center. Room is casual and service is good. I prefer Leila on S. Dixie because of its superior food presentation, and the nice outdoor seating area which Olympia lacks. However the food is good at both and Olympia has better value.

• Visited December 2012
North Fort Myers, Florida
“Nice food for a strip mall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Tasty food, mediocre service. Tasty soup, generous helpings & tasty entrees. Authentic Greek flavors. Minor problems with attention to details... lemon seed in soup, slow/sluggish service given we were one of two tables. Nicely decorated, but in a strip mall. Requested reservations when calling, yet place was almost empty on arrival.

• Visited January 2013
Palm Beach County, FL
“Incredible Hummus!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

We tried this hidden gem for the first time this week for dinner and will definitely return. I've eaten a lot of hummus in my day, and Olympia Cafe has the best: Super creamy, lots of garlic, good quality olive oil, and no tahini -- just the way I like it. (It was so delicious, I actually returned the following day for lunch to enjoy another order of it.) Plus, our spanakopita was huge and buttery rich. For dessert, try the galaktoboureko: phyllo pastry with luscious custard. We also appreciated the great service.

• Visited December 2012
West Palm Beach, florida
“Very Greek”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

We visited this restaurant on a groupon. The setting is in a strip mall and at first we were worried a bit. The food however was great the service outstanding and although I am not an expert on Greek food this must be close to perfect as most of the staff seemed to be Greek.

Visited July 2012