“Atmosphere”

Capital Grille-Palm Beach Gardens
Reserve with OpenTable
Capital Grille-Palm Beach Gardens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: If the good life had an address, it would be, without question, Palm Beach Gardens. For it is here, at the intersection of understated sophistication and joie d' vivre, you'll find unrivaled culture, enviable leisure and, naturally, The Capital Grille. Kobe Beef Carpaccio, Fresh Lobster, and Stoli Doli martinis await you just minutes from the Gardens Mall. So come, dine and mingle, and celebrate that the good life has gotten even better.
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Great man pub if you sit at the bar with attentive and attractive bar ladies attending. Chips are fresh baked, generous drinks and a reasonable noise level.. You'll run into people who know people that you know. Clientele is upscale, business men/women for the most part. ..At the PBGardens location you'll run into people that were a "Who's Who that are now a Who's He/She"..Food is very good particularly the hamburgers and steaks. Not cheap but worth the expense.

There are newer reviews for Capital Grille-Palm Beach Gardens

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Whilst on holiday in PBG we visited the Capital Grille for a meal.
W e didn't book and when we got there it was very busy, we were told there would be an hour wait, but they found us a table outside. It was not the warmest of nights but we had a heater to keep the chill off and it was very effective.
The waitress was very busy and repeatedly forgot our drinks order, we gave her the benefit of the doubt on that count.
Eventually we ordered our food, one dish, a sharer of calamari finally arrived and it was lukewarm to cold, we pointed it out and it eventually arrived with the main course ! As we where eating outside the ambient temperature some cooled the food so we found ourselves leaving half the calamari in favour of the fast cooling steak. I had the porterhouse, cooked medium rare and it was delicious, perfectly cooked and a quality cut of meat. One of our party had a salad with chicken and the chicken was cold, when she pointed it out, she was contradicted by the waitress, something I find irritating in a high value restaurant !
We didn't have a sweet because the mains were sufficient.
A nice meal in great surroundings, the only thing that spoiled it being the cold food and the over worked waitress.
$500 for four persons should be a flawless experience. The tip would have been better if it had been !

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

So I was starting to feel like the CG was my go to "great meal" restaurant. In fact, I have dined there three times this month. The food has ways been top notch- the service has been great, but tonight I felt like a second class citizen at the Capital Grille.
We were seated with our reservation on time. We were greeted by our server and drink orders were taken. A few moments later, we were approached by a hostess and informed that we were improperly seated at a booth and that we had to move!!! We were moved from a booth on the periphery of the room to a table smack in the center of the restaurant.
We objected, but were told that we had to move. I did have a reservation.
We did move and had a nice dinner.
FYI Capital Grille. I have spent over 1000 dollars at your restaurant in the past 30 days - you offended me tonight- - I expected better management/behavior from a restaurant of your caliber and reputation. I feel like I have been let down by a friend. As I reference in the title of my review, maybe I am taking this too personally, but you made me feel like my business was unimportant to you. Booting me from my table after dinner service had begun was unprofessional. Shame shame.
After settling on a new table, we had great service and a good meal, but it was tainted by the way you treated my family. 300 dollars ill spent. I will think twice before I come again- and that's a damn shame.

1  Thank reallyhungry
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I have not been to the Grille for about 1 year. It can be noisy,but comfortable at the same time.The calamari with spicy peppers is delicious and never disappoints. After sending back our filet mignon and Kona crusted steak for a bit more cooking,we sunk our teeth into 2 delicious slabs of beef. Sauteed spinich was way to salty. Service was perfect.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I've been to several Capital Grill's and have had great meals, however, the PGA location does not live up this chains reputation. In fairness to the restaurant, perhaps the lackluster quality was due it being the eve of the New Year. However, in my opinion when you are spending over $200 for 2 adults and a child there are far better options out there.

Pro's: Lobster ravioli was delicious and the children's entree was a bargain.

Con's: Service was poor and definitely not what I would not expect from a restaurant that has built its reputation on having great service. Our waiter seemed like he did not want to be there and even disappeared after the food was served never to be seen again. Maybe he had a party to go to. Fortunately his replacement was a bit more pleasant.

Protein: $48 Filet. Requested a medium cook. Steak showed up burnt on outside edges and rare / cold in the middle. The presentation was non existent. No garnish etc.

Side: Mash Potatoes: $13: Cold, lumpy

If you are in the mood for a great steak with stellar service and are in the FTL area, I suggest Timpanos on Las Olas. Better food at half the price.