“Excellent!”

La Masseria
Reserve a Table
Mon, 10/14
8:00 PM
Description: La Masseria is authentic Italian cuisine made with only the freshest ingredients. Visit our other locations - two in Manhattan and one in Greenwich, Rhode Island.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I ate here last night and all the reviews are correct! It is excellent! They start your meal with a basket of different breads, which were all delicious, and an olive oil and caper dipping sauce. We first ordered the zucchini appetizer and it did not disappoint! It would have been even better if it came with an aioli dipping sauce. My husband had the 4 cheese pizza and it was great! I ordered the whole sea bass but asked our waiter if there was a way for them to filet it and not bring it whole as I wasn’t sure I wanted a fish head on my plate and didn’t want to spend the night eating around bones. He said they could and it was amazing! The fish was fresh and cooked to perfection. It was served with sautéed zucchini and squash and a scoop of homemade mashed potatoes. My husband enjoyed the potato’s and the zucchini and squash was delicious! We then ended the dinner with the ricotta cheesecake and it was creamy and yummy! It is served with fresh strawberries, chocolate sauce and whip cream!

It was very expensive but in my opinion, well worth it! It was $83.00 and that was with us both drinking only water with lemon. The service you receive and the atmosphere is something I am sure is included in the price and you get what you pay for!

I would definitely go back again, on a special occasion. Most definitely could not afford those prices on a regular basis

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (143)

Reviewed August 18, 2019

We have been twice and the food is excellent but it is the most expensive Italian food I have ever had. The wines are equally expensive! The room is lovely and the service top notch but you need to come prepared to pay Capital Grill prices for Pasta.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed August 12, 2019

Delicious appetizers, linguine with clam sauce truly authentic and al dente, delicious garlic and ocean fresh clams.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

All of our choices were magnificent. From the salad and meat & cheese plate to the octopus & cuttle fish everything was amazing.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 31, 2019

Went for lunch with a friend. Had the $20 set lunch. Amazing. Food very tasty and plentiful. They even took changes. Service was excellent and the Cheesecake was best I ever had so creamy and light. Cannot wait to return and will try dinner next time.

Date of visit: July 2019