I booked a room for me and my girlfriend 2 weeks before flying to Fl from NYC rented a car at the airport and proceeded to the hotel.
Tired and hungry from the trip, we get there finally to find out they are over booked. I spoke to the Marriott rep of the same hotel 12 hours before to request a king size bed and a high floor and I'll be arriving after midnight, she said no problem and we'll see you then.
I was pissed off, I'll never trust them again! How can any company treat a paying customer this way ??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're visiting Palm Beach Gardens, Florida for your next getaway or for business, Palm Beach Gardens Marriott is the starting point for every occasion. Infusing every stay with stylish accommodations and first-class amenities, relaxation abounds at our hotel in Palm Beach Gardens. Our close proximity to Jupiter Beach and upscale shopping creates endless options to accent every traveler's itinerary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palm Beach Gardens Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Gardens Marriott Hotel Palm Beach Gardens
- Marriott Palm Beach Gardens