“Couldn't Have Been Much Better”

Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Reviewed March 11, 2011

Just finished a 7 day stay and for our purposes it couldn't have been much better. A relatively new property with a nice location in a Garden Condo area near their famous mall and best of all, a front desk crew that was the most friendly and competent we have ever encountered. They went out of their way to contact us before we arrived to provide us the kind of room we were seeking and constantly were friendly and helpful. I could go on but suffice to say that we wish all our hotel or motel experiences were like this. For this level of property, it rates at the top.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens

Reviewed March 9, 2011

Recently stayed at this hotel for three nights and it was one of the nicest three nights I have had a any hotel. Where to start: The staff was friendly and efficient. Patrick at the front desk was great and offered numerous friendly greetings and was extremely friendly. The room was well maintained and extremely quiet. I especially liked the ability to adjust the fan speed on the air conditioning in the room. We also used the fitness center and the hot tub outside. Also enjoyed a free cup of coffee each morning outside in the pool area at some nice patio tables. Also within walking distance are two very nice shopping areas. Enjoyed breakfast at Toojays and a dinner at Cheesecake Factory. Both within a 5-10 minute walk. We'll definately be back!

Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2011

This was a very nice hotel and the location was good if you want to do some shopping as it is right next the Gardens Mall and across a walkway to Downtown at the Gardens. We got a King Suite and it was really nice, but when you book the room, you are asked if you want to upgrade to several options, including a balcony, it kind of sets you up for disappointment if you don't get it. I called a couple of days before to see if I could definitely have a balcony and was told it "wouldn't be a problem". Of course, we didn't get a balcony or any of the other upgrades. I also booked a double queen for my two kids with the "Shop til you drop" promotional rate that is on their web site. The deal was that for $40 more a night, you get a $50 gift card to the Gardens Mall, so it seemed like a good deal. I called the hotel directly to make this reservation, so I could get a room right next to ours or adjoining. When I asked about the $50 gift card, I was told that they would both get a $50 gift card per night, which seemed too good to be true but OK whatever. When I called 2 days before arrival, I asked again if they both get a $50 gift card per night and was again told that they both did. This was part of their Christmas gift.

When we arrived we were given 2 envelopes, one with a letter good for 4 gift cards of $50 each, and another with an invitation for some free items at the mall and another $50 gift card. I wasn't surprised that there were 4 gift cards in the first envelope, it was what I would have assumed. When we went to guest services at the mall, they acted like they had never heard of this before and like we were trying to steal something. After much confusion and embarrassment they honored these cards and my kids went shopping. A couple of days later, I brought the other invitation over and they again acted like they had never seen anything like this before and after another embarrassing ritual refused to honor the gift card. I don't know why I was given this envelope and it seems bizarre that the Hilton has a promotion with the Gardens Mall and the mall staff don't know anything about it.

I am saying I recommend the hotel but with the warning to just book the room and no promotional rates, except maybe the breakfast if you want to eat breakfast there. And don't expect to get any upgrades, they won't let you know until you get there, and it seems like you probably won't get any upgrades.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2010

Nice surprise at the Hilton Garden Inn in Palm Beach Gardens. Nice hotel, friendly staff.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2010

This place is amazing! Hidden in a business park. Patrick at front desk was very helpful during my stay. Very comfortable room with a balcony. Hotel is practically new and attention to detail is impressive. Pool and workout room nice. I had breakfast here every day, $15 is little high but good service and friendly staff. Very close to highways and two incredible shopping malls.(mostly high end). I will definitely stay here again. Check out Seasons 52 for dinner.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2010

The staff was amazing and always made us feel at home. I loved it here!! I want to go back and stay here a million more times!! :)
Phillip, Patrick, Gregg, and Nancy at the front desk were always so nice to us :)

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2010

This HGI has it all. It is a great value; is in a wonderful location close to shops and restaurants and incidentally, work while I am here; and has an excellent staff that always has the guests’ interests at heart. I have been spending the majority of the past few years on business in Palm Beach Gardens and have been staying at the HGI since it’s opening about a year and a half ago except for a couple of times when the hotel was booked solid. Phillip and Greg on the Front Desk have been especially helpful and friendly this visit, always enthusiastically welcoming me back “home” after a long day at work.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business