“The Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens has it all!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Reviewed August 8, 2010

This HGI has it all. It is a great value; is in a wonderful location close to shops and restaurants and incidentally, work while I am here; and has an excellent staff that always has the guests’ interests at heart. I have been spending the majority of the past few years on business in Palm Beach Gardens and have been staying at the HGI since it’s opening about a year and a half ago except for a couple of times when the hotel was booked solid. Phillip and Greg on the Front Desk have been especially helpful and friendly this visit, always enthusiastically welcoming me back “home” after a long day at work.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed July 30, 2010

I travel for business and get to experience hotel service on a daily basis and this hotel always ecxells my excpectations, thank you Filip and Patrick for your help and ecellent service, I will always choose this hotel because people like you makes a difference! Thank you!
Sonia Bernal

Reviewed June 28, 2010

nice pool area and very nice fitness facilities. I love my room, my room was a little bigger and very nice oversize tv and amenities. I like a lot the restaurant and great night club. happy hour with beers plus no drive IT'S the BEST!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2010

I first stayed in this hotel last year because it was new and near my grandchildren. The staff remembers me during each of my subsequent visits and goes out of their way to welcome me and make me feel at home. The chef at the restaurant, Wagih, is truly remarkable with children and they love to visit just to see him. Not only is this hotel exceptional in its comfort and decor but the entire staff goes overboard in their effort to accommodate the guests.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed June 6, 2010

This hotel's location could not be more perfect. Just steps outside the hotel you will find the best the Northern Palm Beaches has to offer in retail shopping and dining, all in a lushly landscaped setting on scenic Lake Victoria.

I reserved a king suite with a balcony preference. There are only six rooms featuring a balcony in the hotel. There were no guarantees I would get one, but I did. Although I had hoped for a water view, I have a stunning fifth floor view of the Gardens Mall and in the distance the lovely Singer Island skyline. The Gardens Mall is chock full of high-end specialty boutiques along with the more affordable anchor stores like Macy's and Sears.

A meticulously landscaped brick pathway leads directly from the hotel and across a footbridge to Cheesecake Factory, Yardhouse, Toojay's Deli, specialty coffee shops, a Mexican cantina-type restaurant, a burger joint, an ice cream and candy store among other attractive offerings including Whole Foods market and Z Gallerie. As if that's not enough, there's a sixteen screen movie theatre on the second level of this meandering open-air plaza known as Downtown at the Gardens.

The room itself was tastefully decorated and clean although I found the bedding not as luxurious as the website photo and description indicate.The pillows were small for a king sized bed and the white duvet was thin and laundry-worn. I did not feel any noticable change when I adjusted the mattress dial to my perfect "sleep number". I did get a good night's sleep, however, in the cool, quiet suite.

I found all the expected amenities, but nothing particularly special. The coffee pot and microwave are tiny. I'm not sure what a wet bar is but I don't think I had one in my king suite as advertised. The level of tidiness was adequate but the hallway carpets, windows, furniture and appliances didn't show the level of attention I would expect in a hotel of this caliber.

The swimming pool and spa are clean and lushly landscaped as is the surrounding area. There's a long, winding path around the lake dotted with benches for a little quiet contemplation.

A good value for the price.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank LongDriveFlorida
Reviewed June 5, 2010

I stayed in this hotel for three weeks in may-june 2010 while on a business trip. The rooms are great, the common areas are terrific, and the location is perfect. What sets this hotel apart is the service. Everyone there is amazing. The night staff knew me by name the second day. Any time I needed anything, it was taken care of. When I had computer issues, the night manager printed my boarding pass from the computer at the front desk. Everyone working there seems to love their job. Any time I am in the area I will stay there. Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 1, 2010

Wonderful! Can't have slept on a better bed on earth! Comfortable! Clean! Quiet! Nice set up. GREAT breakfast, with friendly service. Dinner via room service... prefer to eat out. Great stay.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business