“Hilton Garden Inn in Jupiter, Fl”

Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
“Hilton Garden Inn in Jupiter, Fl”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel a number of times. We've never had anything but good experiences, plus it's proximity to family and shopping is great. We were welcomed when we first arrived by very professional staff, and felt that they genuinely appreciated our business. What more can you ask for.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Farmington, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

This is a great location for Palm Beach Gardens. It is so nice to have an option that isn't surrounded by major highways. The staff is very charming and accommodating from the check-in crew to housekeeping.

Room Tip: One side faces a man-made lake which is attractive however it is very brightly lit during the night.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Miami
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

We've stayed here several times over the last couple years and have always had a good experience. Reservations are in order, the staff is helpful, dining/bar are both good, and the rooms are comfortable and have wonderful showers. We like the proximity to the Downtown Mall for alternative dining, movies, or a bit of shopping.

I do wish the hotel had in room safe boxes. I've also noted that private sometimes functions can take precedence over individual guests.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Clearwater Beach, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

My wife and I were on our way to a Valentines cruise out of Miami. We stopped at this Hilton because it was close to the Gardens Mall which we enjoy shopping at. Unfortunately, my wife forgot her favorite down feather pillow when we left so I called and the front desk found it. When we went back to pick it up the front desk could not find it and gave us a old used pillow to replace it. My wife and I were not pleased.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lauren F, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
We're so glad we had the opportunity to serve you prior to your Valentine's cruise. We're sorry that we were unable to locate your wife's pillow that was left behind and have shared your concerns with our staff. We will be contacting you in the near future to find out how we can replace the pillow that was lost. If we can be of any additional service, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Lauren Foster
Director of Sales
near Washington, DC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

I thought, even on the softest setting, that the bed was hard (and a bit hot, for some reason, although the room itself was not). I did not find the pillows comfortable. i found them lumpy, in fact. I do not know with what they are filled.
I had difficulty using the lighting system in the room (and, incidentally, people at the front desk told me I am not alone in that). I was told upon checking in, whatever I did, not to disconnect the ac (why would I do that?). A hotel room should not be difficult for the guest to use. The beds and pillows should be comfortable. Also a given.

That written, I had a lovely "lake" view, the room was quiet, and the staff was both courteous and friendly. The mall is within walking distance (I can attest to that from personal experience, it is a short walk), and there is another shopping center on the other side of the "lake" (and, yes, there is a walkway to it) with several places to dine, as well as a Whole Foods. It has a carousel for children and a little mall-type train. There are places in that shopping center I think children would enjoy.

The hotel seems to be well-maintained. It is clean and in order.

I did not dine at the hotel. I did not use the pool or exercise room, but others were using them, and they seemed fine. I did use the laundry room. At least there was one, and I was pleased with that.

Parking is convenient. My only complaint is comfort related, and others may find those rooms quite comfortable. I liked the staff very much, but I am unlikely to book again.

Room Tip: I think Lake View would be a good choice.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank DCpumpkin
Maryville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

Love Palm Beach Gardens and Love the Hilton Garden Inn here...... so very nice and beautiful. I came here on business and really loved staying at this hotel. I hope to come back in the future. Palm Beach Gardens is an impressive town.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

Had a great time at West Palm Beach. Was with business trip and this was the designated location. I've stayed at Ritz, 4 Season, etc., even though it does not have the household names, but it was very pleasant and very comparable. I stayed at this location for over 4 times now, and will continue to come here in the near future

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Also consider these accommodations in or near Palm Beach Gardens
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
#2 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm B...
#1 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard
Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Be...
#4 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and E...
#6 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,080 reviews
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gar...
#7 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
#1 of 10 in Jupiter

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens? Share your experiences!