“"A Hidden Gem"”

Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens from May18 to May23,2013. We booked a standard room and upgraded to the Penthouse suite. The penthouse suite had one bedroom with a king bed, walk-in closet, jacuzzi tub and separate shower. The other room had a living and dining room. The room also had a microwave and mini-fridge. There was a second bathroom off of the dining room. We ended up getting a roll away bed for our daughter and put it in the living room. The room had beautiful views, as the hotel overlooks a small lake. The hotel has a nice gym, an outdoor pool and a jacuzzi. The hotel is only a short walk to Palm Beach Gardens downtown, which has quite a few restaurants, shops and a movie theatre. There is also a huge shopping mall across the street from the hotel, within walking distance or just a short drive away. The hotel staff was very friendly and couldn't do enough for us. We want to commend Ricky at the front desk. He was always very helpful and went above and beyond to help us with all of our needs. He even helped us find a nearby chiropractor when my husband pulled his back out. We are already planning to go back to this hotel in October. The excellent service that we received from Ricky and the rest of the staff is one of the main reasons that we want to return. We also found the hotel spotless and we loved the location. The hotel is only about a 15 minute drive from West Palm Beach airport and about a 20-25 minute drive to Cityplace. We can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: If there are three or more people traveling, you may be more comfortable upgrading to a suite (inste...
1  Thank SueTO61
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I am happy to hear that the staff was friendly and took care of your needs. I have passed along your kind words to Ricky and will share them with the rest of the staff. It is rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs in October.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I cannot believe that I am sitting in a Hilton Garden Inn. This feels much more like a luxury hotel, and the staff is on par. Beautiful lobby area led to: Huge rooms, fluffy towels, comfortable furniture, knowledgable/friendly staff. Decor is great, as is cleanliness. As a Diamond member, we were upgraded to a suite with a second bathroom - who has ever seen that? Looked up the regular rate for the room - amazingly reasonable. Wish we were here for more than one night. Will definitely be back!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LPinFL
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. On behalf of the hotel staff I would like to thank you for your kind words of praise. It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff and I am happy to hear we are meeting our goal of total guest satisfaction.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

rethink your choice when considering this property... I ended up staying here for 1 night... The beds were terrible... forget comfort, they need to consider new beds.. Considering how much HGI advertises their adjustable beds, I would have expected a better experience especially since I stay at other HGI properties... Since I'm a HH Silver soon to be Gold Member, I complained about my experience and the hotel is compensating me for the night... PS... As far as their breakfast area, pass on it... sub par is an understatement...

Room Tip: avoid room 107...
1  Thank JCP_11

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I am disappointed to hear that you had a problem with the Sleep Number Bed. However I am happy to hear the staff compensated you for the issue you encountered. Please accept my sincere apology. Please be assured that the issue you have raised has been addressed and the appropriate action has been taken.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for two nights. As HH members we were upgraded to a room with a balcony which was well furnished and spacious although the large bathroom had a strange layout. We were on the corner of the hotel and overlooked the electrical installations on the side which wasn't very scenic but the room was nice and bright. The check in staff were excellent and everyone we encountered during our stay was very friendly and always smiling. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet which had a good variety of hot and cold items and made use of the laundry facilities and business center, which were well equipped.
The beds have an adjustable dial but it didn't seem to make much difference although it was still comfortable. The air conditioning did not seem to cool very well and we were hot at times during the night even though it was set to 68F. I'm sure if we had mentioned this to the front desk it would have been resolved.
The hotel is very convenient to the shops and restaurants at Downtown at the Gardens and the Gardens Mall and we particularly enjoyed walking across the bridge over the lake to our evening restaurant.
We were very impressed with this hotel and the price was much more reasonable than those in Fort Lauderdale for a better quality experience. We will return!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I will certainly share your comments with the Front Desk staff as well as the entire staff. It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. Please accept my sincere apology for the AC issue that you raised has been addressed with the room you stayed in.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This hotel is beautiful. My daughter and I stayed here and loved the experience. The general manager greeted us in the elevator and wanted to ensure we were pleased with our stay. Everyone we encountered was top notch with their customer service skills and I am a corporate trainer who has delivered that type of training, so I should know!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I will certainly share your kind words of praise with the staff. It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff for their efforts. I am delighted to hear we are meeting our goal of total guest satisfaction.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

When I checked in I had forgotten my phone charger - I asked the clerk if he had any extras to check out. He said the day staff had left for the day but he'd be happy to plug my phone into his charger until midnight when he left. I was so thankful!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I’m delighted to hear that our staff took care of your phone charger needs. I will pass along your kind words of praise to our Front Desk Staff. Our principle goal is to provide dependable service and total guest satisfaction and it is through our guest’s eyes that we can assess our services.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We so enjoyed our visit to the Hilton Garden Inn. My husband was at the hotel for business and I joined him in order to attend a funeral in the area. The hotel staff was so accommodating and helpful, ensuring a room for our son and family to allow them to join us for a family funeral.

I was especially touched by the caring, helpful service of the breakfast staff. I so enjoyed the service of Gui Gui, one of the hotel staff that we interacted with during breakfast each morning. She was delightful. She provided wonderful service, without being intrusive and we all just loved talking with her. She really left us all with a wonderful impression of the hotel the quality service they provide.

We look forward to our next visit to this hotel and would recommend it highly,

With our regards,
Scott and Barbara Stone

Room Tip: We enjoyed the view overlooking the pool and boardwalk. It was lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Stone,

Thank you for sharing your comments and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I’m sorry for your loss that brought you to the area.

It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. I will certainly pass along your comments to Gui Gui as well as the rest of the hotel staff. I’m happy to hear we are meeting our goal of total guest satisfaction.

We look forward to your next visit.