“worst night sleep ever......”

Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Reviewed May 26, 2013

rethink your choice when considering this property... I ended up staying here for 1 night... The beds were terrible... forget comfort, they need to consider new beds.. Considering how much HGI advertises their adjustable beds, I would have expected a better experience especially since I stay at other HGI properties... Since I'm a HH Silver soon to be Gold Member, I complained about my experience and the hotel is compensating me for the night... PS... As far as their breakfast area, pass on it... sub par is an understatement...

Room Tip: avoid room 107...
1  Thank JCP_11
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I am disappointed to hear that you had a problem with the Sleep Number Bed. However I am happy to hear the staff compensated you for the issue you encountered. Please accept my sincere apology. Please be assured that the issue you have raised has been addressed and the appropriate action has been taken.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for two nights. As HH members we were upgraded to a room with a balcony which was well furnished and spacious although the large bathroom had a strange layout. We were on the corner of the hotel and overlooked the electrical installations on the side which wasn't very scenic but the room was nice and bright. The check in staff were excellent and everyone we encountered during our stay was very friendly and always smiling. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet which had a good variety of hot and cold items and made use of the laundry facilities and business center, which were well equipped.
The beds have an adjustable dial but it didn't seem to make much difference although it was still comfortable. The air conditioning did not seem to cool very well and we were hot at times during the night even though it was set to 68F. I'm sure if we had mentioned this to the front desk it would have been resolved.
The hotel is very convenient to the shops and restaurants at Downtown at the Gardens and the Gardens Mall and we particularly enjoyed walking across the bridge over the lake to our evening restaurant.
We were very impressed with this hotel and the price was much more reasonable than those in Fort Lauderdale for a better quality experience. We will return!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I will certainly share your comments with the Front Desk staff as well as the entire staff. It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. Please accept my sincere apology for the AC issue that you raised has been addressed with the room you stayed in.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This hotel is beautiful. My daughter and I stayed here and loved the experience. The general manager greeted us in the elevator and wanted to ensure we were pleased with our stay. Everyone we encountered was top notch with their customer service skills and I am a corporate trainer who has delivered that type of training, so I should know!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I will certainly share your kind words of praise with the staff. It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff for their efforts. I am delighted to hear we are meeting our goal of total guest satisfaction.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

When I checked in I had forgotten my phone charger - I asked the clerk if he had any extras to check out. He said the day staff had left for the day but he'd be happy to plug my phone into his charger until midnight when he left. I was so thankful!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I’m delighted to hear that our staff took care of your phone charger needs. I will pass along your kind words of praise to our Front Desk Staff. Our principle goal is to provide dependable service and total guest satisfaction and it is through our guest’s eyes that we can assess our services.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We so enjoyed our visit to the Hilton Garden Inn. My husband was at the hotel for business and I joined him in order to attend a funeral in the area. The hotel staff was so accommodating and helpful, ensuring a room for our son and family to allow them to join us for a family funeral.

I was especially touched by the caring, helpful service of the breakfast staff. I so enjoyed the service of Gui Gui, one of the hotel staff that we interacted with during breakfast each morning. She was delightful. She provided wonderful service, without being intrusive and we all just loved talking with her. She really left us all with a wonderful impression of the hotel the quality service they provide.

We look forward to our next visit to this hotel and would recommend it highly,

With our regards,
Scott and Barbara Stone

Room Tip: We enjoyed the view overlooking the pool and boardwalk. It was lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Stone,

Thank you for sharing your comments and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I’m sorry for your loss that brought you to the area.

It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. I will certainly pass along your comments to Gui Gui as well as the rest of the hotel staff. I’m happy to hear we are meeting our goal of total guest satisfaction.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I was down in Palm Beach for a business trip and stayed in the Hilton for 4 nights. The hotel rooms are clean and spacious, but most importantly the staff was great. We had a big group and met each night down at the hotel bar. Each one of us raved about the quality of people at the Hilton. Kelsey in particular was incredibly accomodating and made our trip even better. I would highly recommend the Hilton and won't stay anywhere else when I'm down in that area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I agree. Kelsey is an outstanding associate. I am very proud of our staff and I will pass along your kind words of praise to Kelsey and the rest of the staff. Thank you for sharing your comments and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I never write reviews, but I felt if I was ever gonna the time is now. This Hotel is absolutely amazing ! Beautiful, clean, modern and incredibly convenient ! It's in the middle of EVERYTHING ! Wholefoods Market is right next door in the "Downtown area" where you can also find all sorts of other great restaurants shops and stores. I have been living in Hilton Hotels for the past 3 years straight all over the world and this is my favorite. Kristen is by far the best and most professional Hilton employee I have ever experienced in my thousands of stays at Hilton properties! Ask for her when you need anything at all, even if you are just calling and inquiring about a possible stay. She is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help in any capacity. She should run the place ! As a matter of fact every single employee at this Hilton is absolutely stellar ! All of them !

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank D G

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words of praise. I will certainly pass along your comments to Housekeeping regarding our clean hotel. Kristen is an outstanding associate. I told her about your review and that I would be handing over the keys to her. :) I am very proud of the staff and thank you for taking the time to recognize them.