“Vicki V. our hero.”

Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We are just finishing up a pleasant stay at The Hilton Garden Inn at Palm Beach Gardens. We love the location--right across the street from Nordstroms--and had great service.

A special shout-out goes to Vicki V--best barkeep ever. We had a false fire alarm just before one a.m. and, while those around her were losing cool, Vicki not only kept her head but also kept us all from panic. Not many can stay collected in a moment of chaos. Vicki showed her presence of mind, kept smiling and eased our worries with her welcoming and generous nature. Give Vicki V and award and a big raise.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

I absolutely agree. Vicki is an outstanding associate. I have passed along your comments to her. Thank you for taking the time to recognize the staff. It is very rewarding when a guest does so. Please accept my apology for the False Alarm.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This hotel has an excellent location - walking distance to at least one mall, and very close to another. Behind the hotel there is a lake with a pleasant walking path around its perimeter. The hotel's rooms are comfortable and spacious. The restaurant serves an excellent buffet breakfast, and a nice selection of entrees for dinner. The staff is courteous, friendly, and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed our walking path, our rooms and our buffet breakfast. I will certainly pass along your comments to the staff. It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Stayed overnight at the Hilton Garden Inn before catching an early morning flight out of PBI.
Check in was very easy. However, the requests that I made at reservation were not fulfilled. I had requested a high floor room location and extra pillows. When we checked in (after 3pm) there were no high floor rooms available. We were given a room on the second floor with a water view, The room location did have a water view, but the trees were blocking the view. We could see the Down Town mall area directly across and when we looked down from our window we could see the pool.

The room was clean. The King room was great for just staying over night. We didn't need the huge desk that was in the room. The 37 inch TV was very nice. The bed was comfortable, however we did not find any instructions or anything of how to adjust the bed?? Being we were out to dinner with friends until almost midnight we did not bother with calling the front desk about this and went straight to sleep.

The bath was just an average bath. It seemed that the heat was on in the bathroom. Very, very warm in there while the rest of the room was running on a/c. Speaking of the a/c it was loud and ran all night. We tried to adjust it so it would turn off, but still keep the room comfortable. That didn't work and it would still run.

The hotel was quiet. Our room was on the end of the hallway at the stairwell. The hotel is very clean and the staff is very friendly. We didn't get to use any of the facilities at the hotel, but the pool looked inviting and the gym fitness center was plenty big.

The grounds of the hotel are well lit at night and it was great to walk to the Down Town mall across the way. Plenty of shopping and restaurants to enjoy.

It would be a great benefit if the Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens could get a shuttle to take guests to and from the West Palm Beach airport. We would stay at this location again if we travel to the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I apologize we were not able to fulfill your request for an upper floor and that you did not get the instructions in your key packet for the bed. I hope you will accept my apology for the AC unit as well. I will certainly pass along your comments regarding our clean rooms and the overall cleanliness of the hotel to the housekeeping staff.

I hope you will give us a second chance when returning to Palm Beach Gardens. Please call me directly and I will personally see to your reservation. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach was recommended as the preferred hotel for a wedding I attended during my trip to FL. Well, I can see why they recommended it. It was in a very convenient location, and while not located on the beach, I had a nice view overlooking the lake towards the 'Downtown' area. You can easily walk to retail and dining and there is a nice path around the lake including the walking bridge to downtown. The staff I interacted with was excellent and went out of their way to accommodate a few random requests. I would single out Vicki V. at the bar and Beshoy at the front desk as I appreciate genuine people while I travel and they were just that vs. the typical hotel staff interactions you have. The room itself was very nice and clean with an adjustable bed and at the price point it is really a great deal. I needed to sleep in one day and the smart privacy feature was welcome. The shower had good water pressure and they do offer a breakfast but I did not partake in that or the fitness center. Overall, I would stay here again and recommend it for both business and pleasure travelers.

Room Tip: Ask for Lake View.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words of praise and taking the time to share your comments. I will certainly pass along your comments to Vicky, Beshoy and the entire staff. I am happy that you enjoyed our beds and our electronic privacy system.

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I travel several times throughout the year and a very large group of us checked in this week at this Hilton Garden Inn. I am very pleased with the rooms and extremly pleased with housekeeping. They do a fantastic job very clean room huge bonus. We go down stairs in the evening to unwind and the staff is incredible. Everyone onsite is extremely friendly. Everything about this place is very clean. I stress that point because I am a germ-aphobe. It is in a great location.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side have a great view of the lake and fountains
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I am happy that you were very pleased with our Hilton Garden Inn.
Thank you for your kind words of praise and taking the time to share your comments. I will certainly pass along your comments to housekeeping regarding our clean rooms.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This hotel is in a great location for those who like to shop, dine and party! The staff is wonderful and the rooms are immaculate! The mattresses are to die for!!! The best nights sleep ever! I chose this hotel for my groups meeting in January 2014 over 5 hotels I visited. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Cynthia J
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear Cynthia,

It was a pleasure meeting you and we are looking forward to hosting your group in January. Thank you for the kind words of praise. I will certainly pass them along to the staff that I am very proud of.

Please don’t hesitate to call on me if you need anything before your meeting. See you in January.

Bill

Reviewed April 19, 2013

This hotel is in Palm Beach Gardens, across the bridge from Palm Beach, so a bit less expensive than other hotels, which is a big plus. The hotel is clean, welcoming and airy. Room was overlooking the lake, another plus. Staff was very helpful. Just an overnight stay, but overall, a very positive experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view. The balconies appear to be on each end of the hotel, which may not be a lake v...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I will certainly pass along your kind words of praise regarding the staff helpfulness and the hotel cleanliness. It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff.