“My new home away from home!”

Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Atlanta, GA
“My new home away from home!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming to the area monthly to care for an ill friend, and have been trying different places looking for the perfect spot. My search has ended! This property is beautifully appointed, conveniently located, and quiet. The room includes a refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave, flat screen television and free wifi. Add beds which can be adjusted for firmness and you've got a winner! There is room service available for dinner, a buffet breakfast (not included in the room price), and a spacious lobby. All staff have been quite friendly, definitely up to Hilton standards. Near the Gardens Mall and the Downtown area, which includes Whole Foods Market. You will not be disappointed!

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I’m happy to hear you have a new home when staying in Palm Beach Gardens. I’m also glad we are reaching our goal of total guest satisfaction. I will certainly pass along your kind words regarding the friendliness of the staff. Please stop by the Front Desk the next time you are in and ask for me.

Bill Stock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Seminole, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

This hotel is right off 95 and its not far from the turnpike. I was doing business between South WPB & Ft Pierce so this made it convenient. My room was right across from the ice machine and I thought I would be noisy. I didn't hear a thing. My room was huge. Very clean and the staff was professional and courteous. The bartender, I'm sorry I think her name was Kelsey, was awesome. The food left a little to be desired. They use premade (Bagged I would say) chicken that is so dry. I had the Chicken Pesto Flat-bread, the flavors were good but the Chicken not so much. The next night it was storming so I was stuck in the hotel and ate again. Had a salad with chicken, again dry. How hard is it to cook a fresh chicken breast. Really!!!! I would have given them an excellant if it wasn't for the food.

Room Tip: I was on the sixth floor. No complaints except the elevator is really slow.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I will certainly pass along yours comments to housekeeping regarding the cleanliness of the hotel. I will also share your kind words with Kelsey. I agree she is awesome. I’m sorry to hear you had a problem with the quality of the food and I have addressed the issue with the culinary team. Please be assured we are taking steps to make sure it does not happen again.

We look forward to your next stay.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

The hotel was situated in a great location. Easy drive to South Beach for a visit, even made it to Islamorada. Close to (2) shopping areas." DOWNTOWN" shopping, dining, entertainment area was great. Most of all, the hotel and staff were the best. Very clean. Bed was very comfortable. The staff always ready to help with all of our needs. The food was very delicious in the restaurant. Pool and spa area very clean and nice. Overall in my opinion, a five star place. I would suggest this hotel to anyone. Forgot one thing. There is a very nice man made lake between the hotel and the DOWNTOWN area. Very nice as well.

Room Tip: The hotel has 6 floors. We were on the 4th. Not a very good view, but were we not in there very much...
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I am glad you enjoyed our special sleep system beds. In addition I will certainly pass along yours comments to housekeeping regarding the cleanliness of the hotel and the restaurant staff regarding the delicious food. I am very proud of our staff and it is rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize them.

We look forward to your next stay.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed here during my birthday weekend the first weekend of March to attend Drag Mania 2013 at the Palm Beach Raceway. Great & convenient location... close to everything. King size bed room was spacious... the bed was amazingly comfortable! I passed by the pool area (didn't get to go in because of the cold weather that weekend) and it looked very clean and had a nice surrounding view. I would love to take a road trip and go back just to stay in this hotel again!

1 Thank Kiara M
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and your kind words of praise. It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to let us know that we are meeting our goal of total guest satisfaction.

Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

This hotel is located in a prime, upscale section of the Palm Beach, West Palm area, walking distance to the 'Downtown' Mall... The staff was very friendly and helpful and the rooms are standard HGI, but very clean and quiet. The hotel is very large with oversized bar/restaurant and lobby, overlooking a beatiful lake. We stayed here while attending two spring training games and it is no more than 5 minutes from Roger Dean Stadium. It is also convenient to the beach and intercoastal restaurants. Prices are slightly higher than most HGI properties, but if you want a great location and hotel, I suggest you consider this property.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the lake
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jon H
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Thank you also for your kind words regarding the friendliness of the staff. I will also pass along your comments regarding our clean rooms to the housekeeping staff. We are extremely happy we are meeting our goals of total guest satisfaction.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

We stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn several days ago and found it to be the most pleasant,
comfortable and very affordable hotel. We are members of the Hilton Hotels and have
stayed in many before but this particular one urged me to write a review. All the personnel,
from the front desk, room maids, service in the restaurant and any other service you needed
taken care of was handled efficiently and cheerfully.
I had thought I had left items of clothing in my room and had the occasion to speak with
Mr. William Stock, the General Mgr., of the hotel and he very professionally assisted me
over the phone. After I arrived home I found the items which were in another bag and I
called him to apologize for the inconvenience. He was delighted that I found the items and he had already issued a credit to my account for one night's stay and stated that this was for good customer relations . How could anyone not compliment this gentlemen and how he is
running this hotel.

Room Tip: When making your reservation, make sure you tell the person what your special needs are .......Loca...
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I will certainly pass along your kind words of praise to the Front Desk, Housekeeping, and Restaurant staff. It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. I am very proud of the entire team.

Fethiye, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

The hotel was fantastic, reception staff were very friendly & although we checked in early, a room was available with a beautiful lake view. The room was large & spacious. We walked across the lake where there is a downtown shopping area & restaurants.
I would definately stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I will certainly pass along your kind words of praise to our Front Desk Staff. It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Palm Beach Gardens
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
#2 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm B...
#1 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard
Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Be...
#4 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and E...
#6 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,077 reviews
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gar...
#7 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
#1 of 10 in Jupiter

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens? Share your experiences!