“Beautiful property in and out, heated lap pool, warm and accomodating staff, free & accessible parking lot, healthy variety of ”

Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I could live here. With the outdoor options of walking on the trails around the "lake",
the swimming pool and the landscaped access path to the PGA Mall as a diversion, I'd never feel cooped up. Several highways intersect 1/4 mile from the front door, so it's easy to find your way quickly. The lobby and rooms are kept in pristine condition, bellmen/front desk very helpful. I really felt like a welcomed guest. I'll stay here every opportunity I can when back in Palm.Beach. Well done, and Thank You!

• Stayed: November 2012
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I’m glad you enjoyed our pool and location. I will certainly pass along your kind words of praise to housekeeping, the Front Desk as well as the entire staff. I am very proud of our staff and it is truly rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. I am happy to hear we are meeting our goal of Total Guest Satisfaction. We look forward to serving you in the future.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens

Reviewed February 21, 2013

The hotel is beautiful with very comfortable beds. I felt like we were still on our cruise because our room faced the lake.
Eggs were made to order and the coffee was fresh and hot. If I go to that area again,that's the place for me.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I will certainly pass along your kind words to the Restaurant staff. I am very proud of our staff and it is truly rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

From the moment we walked in, the staff was extremely welcoming and helpful. The cleanliness was tip top!
Although we didn't utilize it, across the lake was a "happening" lounge, which if we go back I would like to check it out. Lots of people there seemed to be having a great time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I will certainly pass along your kind words to the housekeeping staff regarding our clean rooms. I will also pass along your comments to the whole staff regarding their friendliness. I am very proud of our staff and it is truly rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Beautiful property. Immaculately clean room. Friendly staff. Nice breakfast. Convenient location. Free parking. Free coffee. Within walking distance of shopping and dining. What more can I say? I will stay again.

Stayed: February 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I will certainly pass along your kind words to the housekeeping staff regarding our clean rooms. I will also pass along your comments to the whole staff regarding their friendliness. I am very proud of our staff and it is truly rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. We look forward to serving you in the future when you return.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Very recently I stayed three nights at this hotel. The bedroom was large, the bed very comfortable, the bathroom nice size. The internet fast and free. Nicely landscaped it is connected through small bridges to the newly built Downtown complex. Across the boulevard from the Garden's Mall.
While my very reasonable rate of 129$ per night did not include breakfast , I was not charged for a morning coffee and toast. . The people at the reception desk were nice.
Very clean, modern and quiet. At this rate I would recommend it with confidence !

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I will certainly pass along your kind words of praise to the Front Desk staff. It is truly rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was not expecting this hotel to be as nice as it was, but was pleasantly surprised. The lobby was expansive, the room comfortable and clean, and the breakfast was well done and quick. I even made use of the pool and hot tub, which were simple but clean. If you stay, don't hesitate to cross over the man-made lake to the shopping area on the other side. The restaurants and nightlife were excellent. Great people watching!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and your kind words of praise. I will certainly pass along your comments to housekeeping regarding the hotel’s cleanliness as well as the Restaurant staff regarding breakfast. It is truly rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. We look forward to serving you in the future when you return.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

The Hilton experience was simply breathtaking. Like some hotels, they are overly decorated with exotic designs and fashionably stylish. However the Hilton Garden's Inn was styled PERFECT. Very clean, excellent service, the front desk will go out of your way to accommadate you. The room was clean, very fresh smell and the bed was like sleeping on a cloud. Shopping is a walking distance at the beautiful PGA Mall and a fantastic scenery behind hotel as you look out your window. There is also great restaurant called The Yard House that my companion are still talking since we first met June 2012. Overall you will love the experience there at the Hilton Garden Inn. Perfect area to enjoy just a small part of Florida. I will be back 2013.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jermaine E

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I will certainly pass along your comments to housekeeping regarding the hotel’s cleanliness as well as the Front Desk service level. It is truly rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. We look forward to serving you in the future when you return.