“Everything you need!”

Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is my new favorite hotel in Palm Beach Gardens! I travel to PBG frequently for school and I have finally found a hotel in the area that is quiet and clean. Friendly staff and good room service make it where I don't really need to leave after I check in. If I do want a change of scenery--The hotel is set in a pretty location next to a mall with plenty of restaurants and shopping. The parking area is plentiful and I feel safe there as a woman traveling alone. The GM, Bill Stock went above and beyond to assist me with future bookings and even helped me take my luggage to my car! I plan on staying at the PBG Hilton Garden Inn several times over the next year and a half as I travel back and forth from Tampa for school.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I will certainly pass along your kind words to the entire staff. It is very rewarding to hear we are reaching our goal of total guest satisfaction.
We look forward to you visiting over the next year.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

This hotel was great. Clean, really nice rooms. Good bar in hotel, nice pool area. Close to shopping and restaurants. Nice area, safe location. Comfortable bed, quiet. Plenty of free parking. Friendly staff and nice environment.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I will certainly pass along your comments to Housekeeping, Bar Staff as well as the entire staff. I am very proud of our staff and it is rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize them.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I had the chance to stay in this hotel back in October. While the hotel was pleasant the service from one particular front desk clerk was amazing. Lashante greeted my group like we were old friends. She knew we were coming in for a corporate meeting and recognized our company. I am in the hospitality industry and by far she is one if not the BEST of the best. The next morning she was back at work again and recognized me by name. I even told her if she ever wanted to relocate to TX she was welcome to come on down. The next day the GM overheard our conversation and even made a special point to thank us for staying. Bill Stock you too are an asset to this property. I travel to the area once a year for an annual corporate meeting and look forward to staying in this hotel again. They truly understand what hospitality and running a good hotel is all about.

Room Tip: I had the lake side for two years in a row. Its a great view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It is extremely rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. I will certainly pass along your kind words to LaShante as well as the entire staff.
We are committed to total guest satisfaction and I am happy to hear we are reaching that goal. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Even in better hotels, things sometimes go wrong with various aspects of a room. We checked into the Palm Beach Gardens Hilton Garden Inn and had two problems with our room. The toilet seat was loose and the shower water pressure was very low. The response we got was literally less than 5 minutes. From the time we made our call to the front desk until the engineer knocked on our door, we waited less than 5 minutes. He may as well have been stationed in the hallway on our floor.
He was very pleasant and fixed both problems quickly.
Other than that experience, the hotel is conveniently located near I-95 and is just a short drive to many wonderful places to eat along the inland waterway.
The staff at the hotel might be faulted for being just a bit overboard in their cheery greetings, but better that than the opposite. Everyone at the hotel is accommodating and pleasant.
We recommend the Hilton Garden Inn at Palm Beach Gardens without any reservation. If you decide to go there though you will need one.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and recognizing the staff. Our goal is total guest satisfaction and I am disappointed there were issues when you checked in. However I am happy to hear we resolved them quickly. I will pass along your comments to the hotel staff and specifically the Engineering staff.
We look forward to serving your lodging needs in the future.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

What a happy, friendly hotel. Having arrived from the Betsy in Miami where we paid over $400 for one night, here 4 nights was around the same price, so great value. Good size rooms, very helpful staff, small pool and fitness room and a happy hour during the week, we wanted for nothing. Also very close to shopping centre and several restaurants are just over the lake via the footbridge. As a gold Hilton member I stay in many Hiltons, this tops my list as one of the best for price paid. Well done!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and recognizing the staff. I’m happy to hear we are meeting our goal of total guest satisfaction. I will certainly share your comments with the staff.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is a wonderful place to stay for business. The staff is very friendly and efficient. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. Request an even number room number to get a lake view. I will continue to stay here when in town.

Room Tip: Even rooms equal lake views.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott D

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words of praise regarding our friendly and efficient staff as well as our clean rooms. I will certainly pass along your comments to our staff that I am very proud of. It is rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Picked the hotel for its location, but ended up being pleasantly surprised. Lobby is very attractive, the lady who checked me in was extremely pleasant and helpful, and the room was comfortable and tastefully decorated. The breakfast buffet offered ample selection and the food was tasty. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words. I will certainly share your comments with the Front Desk, Housekeeping and Restaurant staff.