“Perfect in every way.”

Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Reviewed January 27, 2013

What a happy, friendly hotel. Having arrived from the Betsy in Miami where we paid over $400 for one night, here 4 nights was around the same price, so great value. Good size rooms, very helpful staff, small pool and fitness room and a happy hour during the week, we wanted for nothing. Also very close to shopping centre and several restaurants are just over the lake via the footbridge. As a gold Hilton member I stay in many Hiltons, this tops my list as one of the best for price paid. Well done!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and recognizing the staff. I’m happy to hear we are meeting our goal of total guest satisfaction. I will certainly share your comments with the staff.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is a wonderful place to stay for business. The staff is very friendly and efficient. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. Request an even number room number to get a lake view. I will continue to stay here when in town.

Room Tip: Even rooms equal lake views.
1  Thank Scott D

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words of praise regarding our friendly and efficient staff as well as our clean rooms. I will certainly pass along your comments to our staff that I am very proud of. It is rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Picked the hotel for its location, but ended up being pleasantly surprised. Lobby is very attractive, the lady who checked me in was extremely pleasant and helpful, and the room was comfortable and tastefully decorated. The breakfast buffet offered ample selection and the food was tasty. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words. I will certainly share your comments with the Front Desk, Housekeeping and Restaurant staff.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

The staff at this Hilton Garden Inn go out of their way to accommodate guests' needs. They clearly strive for excellence. I observed staff gretting guests by name as they came off the elevators. Impressive attention to detail. Lovely, quiet and very clean location. I would definitely return and recommend.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It is rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. I agree, I do have a Great Staff and I am very proud of them. I am happy to hear that we are reaching our goal of total guest satisfaction. I will certainly share your comments with the staff.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights in january,clean lovely lake view room,staff very nice and check in/out easy. Free parking and wifi and free safe,its close to many restaurants as eating in its bit pricey but breakfast was nice! All in all a very good hotel and will stay again

Room Tip: ask for lake view
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I will certainly share your kind words with the Staff. Our goal is total satisfaction and I am happy to hear about Front Desk service and the ease of check in/out.

We look forward to serving your lodging needs in the future.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn from 12/26/12 - 12/30/12. We actually chose this Hotel from reading Trip advisor reviews. Patrick the night manager was friendly, professional and helpful in booking our stay,checking us in at arrival and during our checkout on our departure date.
The hotel was clean - not just the lobby but the rooms also. The bathroom in the room had a good shower and was always restocked with shampoo, lotion, and make up removal kit. The bed took a night to get use to. The air valve actually had gotten stuck so the mattress didn't adjust properly. One mention of this the next morning at the desk, a service technician was sent up check the bed. A great nights sleep was had for the remainder of our stay.

We only ate breakfast at the hotel once. I found the buffet to be to pricey for what I don't eat in the morning. The omelet bar was nice and there was a nice selection of fresh fruit.

The location of the hotel we found it be convenient to walking to the downtown shopping and restaurants. A walk across the lake and the options are countless.

We will return to this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It is rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. I will certainly pass along your kind words of praise for Patrick as well as the Housekeeping staff for our clean rooms. Please accept my apology for stuck air valve on the bed. However I am happy to hear our maintenance department was quick to react. We look forward to your next visit.
Sincerely

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We spent three nights, celebrating Christmas. We had a wonderful stay, in a good room.
The staff is outstandingly nice and service minded! Very clean rooms. Breakfast is very good and really sufficient! Small pool but wonderful for a sunny afternoon. Christmas Day could have been a problem finding a place to dine in, but we had wonderful steaks, served in the bar and cooked by the General Manager!!!! We could not have had a better choice. Thank you - we will be back!

Room Tip: We had requested Lake view, but had a very poor 'view' from a corner, overlooking the parkin...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and thank you for celebrating your Christmas Holidays with us. I will pass along your kind words regarding our clean rooms and restaurant to Housekeeping and Food & Beverage. It is rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. P.S. I’m glad you liked the steak.
Sincerely