“Friendly Staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We had a wonderful time at the Hilton Garden Inn. From when we checked in with Lashanda until checkout the next morning everyone was so friendly and welcoming ! I especially want to commend the man working breakfast on Sunday morning, we watched him cater to many specific requests from demanding guests with a smile! I will recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area, and appreciate all of the great service the staff delivered. Keep up the good work !

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and your kind words. I agree, LaShante is the best. I will also pass along your comments to the Breakfast staff. I am very proud of our staff. Thank you for taking the time to recognize them.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have always been happy with Hilton hotels and was more than satisfied on every level with my last visit to the Hilton Garden Inn in terms of accommodation and meeting facilities. The Catering/Banquet Manager and all staff were very attentive to our quarterly meeting needs and even facilitated us staying in the main boardroom to continue meetings when we extended even though we were slated for another room. The hotel has a combination of a warm yet elegant and contemporary decor with great, comfortable rooms and amenities (microwave, fridge, etc.). Close to Whole Foods, restaurants and shopping also. With regular business meetings scheduled throughout the year, we will definitely be back. I highly recommend this facility for any small group/team business meetings.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Karen V
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words of praise. I have shared your comments with Kathleen, Michael and the staff. I am very proud of our staff and it is rewarding when a guest takes the time to share their comments. We look forward to your next visit.

At your service,

Reviewed September 13, 2012

In April of 2011, I reserved a block of rooms for my daughters' wedding, I think 13 rooms in all. I could not have asked for better acommodations, better service, or a more beautiful experience. The lobby is unbelievable, the hotel manager took such good care of us. My daughter and son-in-law had a penthouse suite, which was superb! 20 people for breakfast every morning is not easy, but the employees couldn't be more helpful or more wonderful!! Our thanks to everyone, and our highest recommendations regarding the best HGI anywhere in the world!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Judie M
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind words of praise. I am very proud of our staff and I have shared your comments with them. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have stayed here a number of times, initially because of Tripadvisor reviews but later because of my own great experiences. This most recent trip was for a very sad personal reason. The hotel staff's warmth and helpfulness really made a difference to me. When I asked a question, I felt like they were really pleased to help me - they weren't just doing a job, but gong above and beyond. I want to give a special shout out to LaShante who works at the front receiption desk and is an especially caring, cheerful, and helpful person.

The hotel's location is also great because you can walk to Whole Foods, a huge upscale mall, and many restaurants. Or, you can just take a walk - an unusual benefit as many hotels are surrounded by highways and cement.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank joduhl
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I’m sorry your visit was under a sad note. I am very proud of our staff and we greatly appreciate your kind words. It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. I will certainly pass along your comments to LaShante and the rest of the staff.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My company hosted our monthly executive meeting here in August.

The staff was extremely attentive and when we asked for suggestions on what local restaurant could deliver they said they could whip something up. The lunch they whipped up was over the top.

I would highly recommend this location for your next business gathering!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank DavidMRoy

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It is rewarding to know that we are meeting our goal of total guest satisfaction. I will certainly pass along your comments to the Food and Banquet staff.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Ellie Wyatt, Sales Mgr, is excellent professional and a pleasure to work with. Kathleen Mason, Event Coordinator exceeded our expectations. Our staff mtg was held in the Board Room. Michael tended to our food & bev and room needs expertly. He was also a pleasure, very professional and so nice. Our breakfast and lunch were both outstanding!!! Much appreciation to the Chef. Thank you to all.

Room Tip: Call in advance and let the staff know your needs, etc. They will not disappoint. This is also an...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Mrs B

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am very proud of our staff and we greatly appreciate your kind words. It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. I will certainly pass along your comments to Ellie, Michael, Kathleen, Billy and the rest of the staff.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Wow this hotel reLly surprised me. The are where it is at is very exclusive. There is a beautiful mall across the street and the best restaurants in the palm beach area. The hotel itself is beautiful, the rooms are very very clean and they are modern, the breakfast is good and its included. The service is really good. This is definately the best hotel in the area. I will come back and stay here without a doubt.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Elias P
Bill S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments and your kind words of praise. I am happy to hear we are meeting our goal of total guest satisfaction. I will definitely share your comments with the staff. It is rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff.

At your service,