“Service needs improvement”

Grande's Bella Cucina
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We picked Grande's for our aunts birthday celebration. We made an early reservation. When we arrived there was no one to seat us but a busboy with limited English skills.
Our server put in chicken instead of eggplant with the kitchen. The order was corrected immediately and the food was very good. It was apparent to our party that supervision and training need to be improved. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is a pleasant restaurant with a nice if predictable menu. The service was accommodating, the food was fine, and the evening was pleasant.

1  Thank enroute1234
graziella76, Owner at Grande's Bella Cucina, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2016

Dear enroute1234

Thank you, it sounds like you definitely had the kind of experience we're trying to offer, and we couldn't be happier! Thanks so much for the great review and for the visit.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We love this place! Ate there three times in four days - it is just that good - and the chef specials are sooooo terrific. Must try if you are nearby.

Dear kstarrzzz,

Thank you so very much, we are so happy that you came back to see us again. My family and staff work very hard, so we truly appreciate you taking time out to give us such a kind review. We hope to see you soon. Thank you.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

What has happened to the lunch buffet here it used to be outstanding. It is now rather pathetic and of poor quality, also it runs out pretty quick.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I wanted to try something new & saw their sign. The buffet is very small, only 3 dishes & 1 soup, plus the cheese pizza. The lobster bisque was good, BUT they could not keep up with the demand. I got 1/2 cup before it ran out. They brought more in while I was at the table getting food. By the time I got back after putting my plate down, it was empty again. The pasta a la vodka was boring. The chicken parmegan had so much tomato paste you could not taste anything but tomato paste. The mussels were very good. I will give them that. The pizza is advertized as NY type. It is NOT. The crust was so thin & dry I thought it was a cracker instead of the soft chewy crust you get in NY. For the 1st time in my life I left the outer crust over because it was HARD & dry & tasteless. The salad portion did have 2 dressings, but no way to know what flavor they were. They did have artichokes on the table, but they were sliced so thin I tried 1 just to see what it was. When I went back to get more I had to dig through the water they were sitting in to get any. I was not offered a drink or even saw a waitress until I was almost ready to leave. The busboy did a great job picking up the empty dishes & keeping food on the buffet table. He deserves a raise as he had no help from the MIA waitress. I do NOT reccomend this place at all.

1  Thank Gail K