“Excellent Dining Experience!!”

Grande's Bella Cucina
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Excellent Dining Experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

First time at this restaurant. Very impressed! Food was fantastic. Chicken Masala and blackened Grouper were our two entrees. Excellent & so was the cheesecake! Very nice presentation on all courses. Great ambiance, excellent service from Tim. Will be back!!

• Visited September 2013
graziella76, Owner at Grande's Bella Cucina, responded to this review, March 18, 2016
Dear Jeninss,

Thank you, I’m thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience, we truly work hard to make sure that all of our customers are happy, thank you again for your kind review, we hope to see you again soon.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“lunch buffet is great for a good, quick meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The offerings on the lunch buffet vary by the day, but always include their outstanding pizza (I like thin, crisp crust) and garlic rolls to die for. I always eat too much; 'just one more piece' of the pizza, 'just one more garlic roll' -- and I roll out the door.

The entrees on the buffet are good, but not in the 'cosmic' class with the pizza and garlic rolls.

I recommend the buffet -- I haven't ordered from the menu, so can't comment on that.

“Nice small restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

I was a little surprised how small the dining room was, but that was nice. It has an intimate feel to it that is rare since most places are too big for my tastes. Everyone was quick to greet us and said goodbye when we left, very friendly! They also have an attached casual space for pizza, sandwiches and bakery items. Our meals, salads and bread was very good and we would not hesitate to go back. In fact I'm going in a few minutes to get one of their pizza's to go!

“Lobsterman”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

The atmosphere was excellent.Service was the best.Graciela was the best hostess /owner.The lobster was amazing.Sooo sweet and the people were so friendly .weenjoyed the cappscino and cannoli for desert was a 10.

“Excellent little Trattoria!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

I don't usually write reviews, but I thought this place was worth the time. Moving from New York city it's been hard to find good pizza here. This little trattoria is a great find. It's become one of my favorite neighborhood quick bites. If you like thin crust personal pizzas, this your place.
They also have a full menu! Food is excellent and it has that yummy factor!
Charming little store front with freshly bake desserts. Oh so irresistible!!
They have a private room that's great for small parties.
If you're in Palm Beach Gardens is worth a stop.

• Visited July 2013