“Good food but.....”

Grande's Bella Cucina
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Jupiter, Florida, United States
“Good food but.....”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

We went from a recommendation from friends. We got there early and had just ordered our salads and the power went out. The waiter told us the kitchen was pitch black and the cook can't see well but he is still cooking our food. We were reluctant to stay but we did. The food was excellent. The waiter was slow and the portions were not that big. I also thought because there was no A/C and the exhaust from the kitchen was not working so it was getting smoky and hot in the restaurant, we should have been given something off of our bill.

Visited May 2013

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA
“Very good early bird dinner”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant many times. Their prices are a bit high outside of the early bird specials, but they do have an excellent early dinner menu which includes salad, wine and a main course. We normally make reservation but this time since it was just my wife and I, we walked in. There was no wait. The waiter was attentive, our bruschetta was delivered along with our wine within a minute or two and unlike some of the other writers about this place, the food was served in a reasonable time. Certainly not the greatest food we ever ate, but well worth the $20 per person, wine included.

• Visited May 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Annual Mother's Day Brunch, what a deal!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Heard about their annual brunch buffet for Mother's Day, had never been so decided to take my mom and was advised to make a reservation so we did - but so did everyone else! For $20 I guess everyone had the same idea since it was standing room only for a while, and eventually we all got seated but the poor hostess was so overwhelmed and had NO help from the manager to try to direct all the patrons waiting some with their elderly parents with nowhere to sit, it was quite sticky for a while but worth the wait since all the food I had was hot, fresh, and tasty. Not as much of a variety as one would like to have for a brunch menu, but for what they did have it was great - except for the scrambled eggs, which were really runny and did not look appealing at all. We plan to visit again next year, hopefully with no overbooking!

• Visited May 2013
Westfield, Indiana
“Disappointing”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We visited this restaurant via TripAdvisor's recommendation. It was an overall disappointing experience. The bread was hard; my husband's veal parmesan was just okay; my fish was NOT good to the point that I sent it back. I would never return here. Don't waste your money.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Serena A
Fredericton, Canada
“It was OK”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Specializing in Italian cuisine. I had the Penne Rusticone and my wife ordered the Eggplant Parmesan. Don't expect quick service, we were 45 minutes waiting for our entrees from the time we ordered and it was 15-20 minutes to order. The food was OK, I probably wouldn't order the same entree again if we returned to the restaurant. We ate outdoors in a very nice cafe atmosphere. Inside would have been way too loud as they had a Neil Diamond tribute singer and the volume was on blast.

Visited April 2013