“It was OK”

Grande's Bella Cucina
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Specializing in Italian cuisine. I had the Penne Rusticone and my wife ordered the Eggplant Parmesan. Don't expect quick service, we were 45 minutes waiting for our entrees from the time we ordered and it was 15-20 minutes to order. The food was OK, I probably wouldn't order the same entree again if we returned to the restaurant. We ate outdoors in a very nice cafe atmosphere. Inside would have been way too loud as they had a Neil Diamond tribute singer and the volume was on blast.

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Me and my friend came here out to lunch and had the best Nona Pesto sicilian pizza, the crushed tomatoes melt in your mouth! After we had the double chocolate fudge cake that was warm in every bite! Donna, the lady that helped us, was amazing! She made it such a great experience, after I felt like I've known her for years. She's so welcoming with her customers I will definitely be back!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Have been there many times never disappointed. Also we've seen a show there that was great..the place, service make it worthwhile experience

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Very unique type of pizza. Anywhere from the buffalo chicken, to the ceasar salad pizza, and even the plain cheese, so much flavor. Very delicious pizza. Great atmosphere and service too!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Walked in and I was immediately delighted to the feel of fresh Italian food. Great atmosphere, excellent food, great wine selection, all for a great price. I definitely plan on coming back soon!