“used to be better”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“used to be better”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I have patronized this location since it opened at Legacy Place. They used to give you a burger patty that actually covered the bun and prices were reasonable. Hand cut fries were really good (still are but price has gone up and if you are a single diner you get about 3 times what you can eat). The burgers are noticeably smaller, prices have increased, and I don't need to pay for way more fries than I can eat in a single order, not to mention the waste of food. They need to make some adjustments. I will opt instead for CG Burgers nearby with a $7 burger, fries and drink combo and way better quality instead of inferior burger and paying for way more fries than I can eat at Five Guys for $10.

• Visited August 2013

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Great Burgers and Fries.”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

If you want a fresh grilled and delicious burger your way !!! Great fries....I never leave disappointed...

Visited January 2014
Centerville, Ohio
1,681 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 3,917 helpful votes
“President Obama’s “goto” burger joint is Five Guys”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Five Guys in Palm Beach Gardens is a few blocks from the Capital Grille, and as we take our leave from Capital Grille, we often stop by Five Guys for two “little burgers” to go for the next day.

We are unlikely to “dine in” at Five Guys; however, the burgers are much better than the three chain burgers.

We know that President Obama’s “goto” burger joint is Five Guys, and we are careful NOT to permit politics stand in the way of a great burger.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank SavantIII_11
Sao Paulo, SP
“Great burgers”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Just loved the burguer and fries. You really make the burguer the way you want, takes a bit longer than regular fast food, but worth it.
Very friendly service.

• Visited December 2013
South Florida, Florida
“Disappointed:(”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I was truly looking forward to this place. However, my experience was one of a disorganized operation. My order was unusually delayed - I'm not sure what happened. When I received the product...it was not worth the wait. The burger was not flavorful (juicy) and the fries were lukewarm and soggy. This is kinda fast food and self serve but at a greater price. I won't go back.

• Visited September 2013