“Great burgers”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Just loved the burguer and fries. You really make the burguer the way you want, takes a bit longer than regular fast food, but worth it.
Very friendly service.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I was truly looking forward to this place. However, my experience was one of a disorganized operation. My order was unusually delayed - I'm not sure what happened. When I received the product...it was not worth the wait. The burger was not flavorful (juicy) and the fries were lukewarm and soggy. This is kinda fast food and self serve but at a greater price. I won't go back.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Tasteless burgers, dry fries. Just no big deal and too freak in cute. If you want a burger, go to the clown's place.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

First time trying Five Guys and not disappointed. The service was fast and I received a good old burger. We ordered crispy fries which appear to be double fried and boy oh boy was that good. Plenty of seating area and seemed like they were always cleaning something during my visit. Free drink refills as expected. Prices are reasonable. I'd say they will give In and Out burger some competition for sure. I'll be back.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

It's 5 Guys... Great burgers and fries. Restaurant was very clean. Service was good. Exactly what you come to expect at 5 Guys.