“Great alternative to the chains”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Epsom
“Great alternative to the chains”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Had a great lunch here - and that's even with ending up with someone else's order. Rustic fries and a choose your own dressing, extras make the difference.

Palm Beach, Florida
“Awesome Burgers n Fries!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Anytime I can get a chance to eat at Five Guys, I'm there! I just love their Burgers and their large batch of Fries. While I wait for my order to cook, I feast of peanuts! Always a great experience and fun atmosphere, and very clean! Staff kind and friendly.

Visited February 2013
Hartsdale NY
“Fries. Fries. Fries.”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Killer Fries - sums it up for me. Oh, and an awesome hot dog with cheese & bacon. To die for! This almost fast food is prepared when you order. Everything is fresh. No extra charge for any of the items you add to your burger or dog. Have it all if you like (I prefer simple)

Visited February 2013
Pearl River, New York
“Same in Florida as in New York”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We were visiting family and needed a quick lunch. Stopped in to the local Five Guys and picked up some burgers and fries for lunch. The burgers were just the same as those that we ordered in New York. Fries were great and very satisfying.

• Visited February 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Okay, wouldnt run back, wish we had In-n-Out burger around here”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Our first experience at a five guys, fresh cut fries alittle over-rated for me; burgers preparations were good, alittle greasy; other than that it is just soft drinks, nothing amazing. Preceived value not there for us, just average, sorry.

Visited July 2012