“Walked to dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: N County
Description: Nick & Johnnie"s is a fresh and friendly family restaurant. We offer a live entertainment venue in palm Beach. Our American coastal cuisine is unlike any other restaurant in the area and we pride ourselves on innovation.
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Walked to dinner”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

This spot was a short walk from our hotel. We sat on the porch to watch the traffic on the street and sidewalk and it was a lovely evening. Service was good and we had a take out order - the meal was average - too much vinegar in the salad dressing. We did try one of the veggie options so thanks for offering these and they were good. So, ok but nothing special,

• Visited June 2014

Charlotte, North Carolina
“It was ok.”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

No real complaints, but nothing stood out either. Service was irregular and a bit sloppy. The manager did a good job by comping us a desert after a minor issue. We ordered the beignets, which were excellent. I would return for those and I would not object if I were with others who wanted to go there, but there may be better options.

Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome Food, Good Drinks and Reasonable Pricing”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

This was our last dinner before we left and I'm glad we picked this place. The food was seasonal, inspired by the beach and generous in portion.

The seating was a little tight outside, but we made it work.

The service was great, she was very helpful and took care of us.

If we make it back to Palm Beach, I'll make sure to eat here again!

• Visited May 2014
Lake Clarke Shores
“Fantastic, different menu”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

If quinoa, & kale with your eggs is appealing, give Nick and Johnnies a try, it won't disappoint.
If you like to experience different meals, not the same old combinations, this is the place. The breakfast is especially great, my favorite in the county. But if you are more the bacon and egg with toast type... keep walking. I have also been for dinner, experienced the same eclectic variations, and was happy and impressed. I won't lie, it's not the best service I have ever come across but I think the food makes up for it. I only ever sit outside so cannot comment on the inside atmosphere.

• Visited May 2014
Naples, Florida
“food was good - not great atmosphere”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

service was poor - music too loud, although they turned it down and watching kid swing s in the hammock was annoying. had many other tables we could have been seat at. when I called they said dress was elegant casual - not so much… we could have worn our golf clothes!

Visited May 2014