“It was ok.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: N County
Description: Nick & Johnnie"s is a fresh and friendly family restaurant. We offer a live entertainment venue in palm Beach. Our American coastal cuisine is unlike any other restaurant in the area and we pride ourselves on innovation.
Reviewed June 5, 2014

No real complaints, but nothing stood out either. Service was irregular and a bit sloppy. The manager did a good job by comping us a desert after a minor issue. We ordered the beignets, which were excellent. I would return for those and I would not object if I were with others who wanted to go there, but there may be better options.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

This was our last dinner before we left and I'm glad we picked this place. The food was seasonal, inspired by the beach and generous in portion.

The seating was a little tight outside, but we made it work.

The service was great, she was very helpful and took care of us.

If we make it back to Palm Beach, I'll make sure to eat here again!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

If quinoa, & kale with your eggs is appealing, give Nick and Johnnies a try, it won't disappoint.
If you like to experience different meals, not the same old combinations, this is the place. The breakfast is especially great, my favorite in the county. But if you are more the bacon and egg with toast type... keep walking. I have also been for dinner, experienced the same eclectic variations, and was happy and impressed. I won't lie, it's not the best service I have ever come across but I think the food makes up for it. I only ever sit outside so cannot comment on the inside atmosphere.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

service was poor - music too loud, although they turned it down and watching kid swing s in the hammock was annoying. had many other tables we could have been seat at. when I called they said dress was elegant casual - not so much… we could have worn our golf clothes!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Always terrific, great value, great food, fantastic Sunday
Buffet, lots of fresh crab, shrimp, and of course bottomless
Mimosas ..... Cheaper than buying & serving at home.